[2010.09.29] Japanese 1st Album [KARA BEST 2007-2010]

xichigo

^ WOW thx for the info!!! future looking bright for kara~~~ :D :D

@stevenstanley - lol yes i agree with you, but some would be more... hesitant :) but let us hope that they're all diehard fans like us :P

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahh thanxs for the info pig3head!! ^^ I think I'll make screen caps of it for people that want to see ^^ kekeke.

zkse1k.jpg

8yxa9v.jpg

316rh2v.jpg

rw8gnc.jpg

10ztpif.jpg

Kara Vacation #7 ^^

281rixd.jpg

Kara Vacation is #2!! ^^

Tell me how imortant is this chart? Like being #1, how preorders is it? Im thinking they're selling a lot but in reality the preorders might just be like about in the hundreds

Edited by nerdxissa

Kara Vacation? What is that? It's nice to see in the last cap that the Best Of Album and Kara Vacation are at the top. I think I'm pretty confident that the Best Of Album will do good as well. Doesn't have to better than Mister though (I doubt that can happen but who knows?). I just hope it does fairly well for us fans to be happy ^^

I'd love to get this but... no money. Dammit, money is such a problem T.T

I'd get every Kara related goodies if I had the money. T.T

^According to CDJapan:

Hybrid Blu-ray release from Korean girl's group KARA including complete footage of thier promotional videos "KARA in GUAM STORY" and "KARA in OKINAWA STORY" and unreleaed footage. Also includes a 20-page photobook and a photo (subject to change). *Direct import product (subject to change). *The disc features Hybrid format (compatible with both BD and DVD players).

It's Kara's first Blu-ray release! :D It includes the two DVDs from Karadise and the limited edition of Revolution album, except in Blu-ray format~ (: And unleased footage too.

Oh yeah and I think it's pretty much confirmed that all the tracks on this album will be in Korean. I sent CDJapan an email and they replied back saying that they contacted Universal Music Japan and UMJ confirmed that no tracks will be in Japanese. >_> Phuu. Well I guess this is a pretty cool collectible for new Japanese Kamilias.

no japanese songs, huh??

at least they could have included the japanese versions of Pretty Girl, Honey, Wanna and Mr.

they've already recorded these songs so they can just include them in this BEST OF album.

@ in in - agreed apparently this is just for new jap kamilias to collect <_<

^

if they are to include those japanese recorded songs then where is the room for first blooming songs? isn't that our wish too? :)

btw does anyone have info on Kara Vacation??

cos i've never heard of it before, and it isnt mentioned in the Newsbox or Sweetbox either.

it was in newsbox here. sorry i couldn't recall where i saw it. :P

^

^

OMG, that would be a great idea, eyeless x3 I think they might do that one day ^^ Cuz I always see japanese people picking their favorite(not a bad thing x3) ^^

I wanna see the best album cover T^T They still haven't made it yet? x3

Edited by nerdxissa

Awesome to see the pre-orders doing well. I think I might jump on it too, but I really hope "Don't Be Shy", or "Secretly Secretly" are at least on it. At least 1 KARA4 song, possibly "Break It" would be awesome. Since I sadly don't own any of their CDs, getting an all-in-one with all my fave songs would be killer!

Big bang album sells

first week 2-3-3-3-5-11 rank 3 sells 27,843

second week 8-19-20-21-19-19-16 rank 20 sells 7,455

So KARA would need to sells a lot of album and maybe debut on 2 and we know KARA ususally stay consitent anddoesn't really far until the second week. Big bang fell the last day of the first week, so hopefully KARA doesn't and maintain their status.

Beside who is release a album when KARA is release their, if it a big name then it going to be hard.

Wow, our KARA definely outshine any korean idol group first debut. That beat dbsk and big bang in sells for the first sings, they were the first foreign group to debut on top 10 oricon chart after 29 years, first korean group to debut on the oricon chart, got the second most higher postion on the ocicon chart, and now sells more singles album then any korean idol group debut. Our korean is definely take japan by storm. And now number one for pre-order, tat incredible, can't be more happy then that. They were number one for three conservative days, not only one times but two times. Our girls are amazed, you can't be happy then that. What ever happen, our girls would aways be down in korean music history. Let just hope that this album would sell a lot and be on top 5 on the oricon chart. I was look at big bang first album(which I think they didn't debut yet) but the second is when they debut which was release last year, Big bang sold about over a little 44K, but they sold a little over 10K this year. So the total that they sold was 58,838. So I guess KARA would need to sells over 44K to beat how much big bang sells the first year, but if they beat big bang and sells over 60K(which I think would be really hard) then thy outshine all the idol group. They will be not only beat big bang and dbsk in the first singles, but they would beat them in the first album. I also think big bang first album was in korean, but how some songs in japanese, that what I think KARA is going to have. If KARA get over 60K for their first album, they would definely win every japan award for like best newcomer.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06