[2010.09.29] Japanese 1st Album [KARA BEST 2007-2010]

xichigo

gah i seriously can't wait for this!

when kara comes back on november 10th, its going to be the happiest day ever.

i seroiusly can't wat for the mv!

seungyeon's hair grew T__T or was it a wig? either way, i miss her short hair. but she's still pretty!

nicole's forehead is so cute <3

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess who blogged about KARA's BEST ALBUM????

None other than AKB48's Maeda Atsuko! (I LOVE HER) She really supports KARA!

On her blog she said that on her way to work she listened to KARA Best, the rest was just some random things and the release of Flash magazine with her on the cover.

She bought "Mister" before and now "KARA Best", and will buy "Jumping" for sure :P

and KaraNice, I love her too :lol2:

^thanks for the translation! I've been trying to translate using google but I can't make sense of it haha

I'm sure she'll support Jumping too! Will Maeda come to the Asia Song Festival (they said 16 members will come)? I want KARA and AKB interactions (and arashi too)!!! haha I'm fangirl-ing too much. I need to get back to reality.

KARA's really doing well! Jumping will be DAEBAK!

OMG! Maeda Atsuko is such a great fan. She's the one who looks like Horikita Maki, she is so cute. I gotta love her. It is truly awesome how she supports Kara. I wanna see their interactions but I am dying to see the interactions between Kara and Arashi. I will cry when that day comes. :D

^ there definitely will be!!! at least thats wat i think... cos gekidan hitori will be dragging his bandmates to meet kara along with him XD and it would be good if de rest of ARASHI r also Kamilias!!! after all, who can resist kara's charm?? XD

sales looking good so far for this week!!! i believe that there'll be a nice, slight boost after kara's mr performance on MuSta, so cant w8 to see tmr's sales :D

To show the Msta effect:

October 12th - #11

2jev86v.jpg

October 13th - #9

jhx5bl.jpg

October 14th - #9

ea61zt.jpg

October 15th - #9

qzqddz.jpg

October 16th - #6

2znstar.jpg

October 17th - #5

27xdx6s.jpg

Ranking for KARA BEST's third week --> 5, 11, 9, 9, 9, 6, 5

AWESOME third week ranking. :thumbup1: I'd say around 10k+ for this week.

At the rate this album is selling, it can probably hit 100k by the end of the year.

Wow, 74K is so much they manage to almost outsell what mister sells were. KARA effect is japan is huge, I think I agree with the japanese people who say tat KARA are like the number one hallyu wave star. Cause KARA has so much success in japan, more success then they have in their home country. Sells more album and single than what they make in korea. 74K just for a album, where all the song are in korean, it totally amazing, no other korean group has ever none that. I want KARA to reach 100k by the end of the month. But since this is the fourth week, that would mean that it always the end of the month.So I want KARA to reach 100K is about 2 more week, this week and next week. I think with KARA effect they can do it.

I'm so proud of the girls. Unbelievable the Music Station performance made a big impact on Kara's both single and Mister sales. It's funny how at first I thought Best of Album won't be as successful as Mister but I guess I was wrong. I am so happy I was wrong. I hope Girls Talk will do as great as this or even better.Although I think UMJ is rushing Kara way too fast. :unsure:

Does anyone know why UMJ is rushing Kara into releasing many albums and singles at such short time? :confused1:

^strike while it's hot? according to earlier sharing, this is norms in japan. not sure how long is the signed contract with umj but they (umj) will be foolish not to push further with current trend. maybe soon kara will be forced to have another dorm in japan.

^Oh they're definitely striking while it's hot, alright. Kara's popularity is just going up and up over in Japan.

The 74k for Best Album helps prove it! I hope it can reach 80k soon. Then 90k. Then with the help of another Music Station, it can push it up to 100k. Then we celebrate!!!

Thank you for the info :D