[2010.09.29] Japanese 1st Album [KARA BEST 2007-2010]

xichigo

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah a cd with all the song in korean, sells like hot cakes, it like very unbelievable. Even the japanese music industry is shocked to that KARA manage to sells over 50K first week with their cd and all the song are in korean. But it KARA they always beat our expectations. Hopefully KARA best album is still on the chart by the time jumping come out, so I think maybe the sells for jumping could help with KARA best album. Hopefully they beat the 100K maybe it would take them a another month to get 100k for the best album. Wouldn't it be so good that KARA best album hit 100K and jumping reach 100k and girl talk hit 100K, that would be so sweet. They would definetly win best newcomer if that happen. Hopefully it happen. Release a cd 2 week after jumping, i think it like someone say strikign wild the iron is hot. I think since they are going to promote jumping, just 2 week later, people isn't going to forget KARA and the KARA effect is still high at that time. Because of KARA going on varety show magazine interview, maybe cf, so when jumping is till hot release a cd to. Hopefully all of them hit 100K(jumping, best album, girl talk).

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Aww it's too bad the sales are dropping quite quickly. But I'm sure it'll bounce back up again when Jumping and Girls Talk comes. The girls are still going to get promoted in many ways and hopefully new fans buy the Best Album. I would love to see it get to at least 90k :D

I'm still hopeful about this ^_^

weekly 12 8,452 KARA :thumbup:

total 82,563

2010/09/29 *2位 *4回 50,666 *82,563 KARA「KARA BEST 2007-2010」

-- *2 *2 *2 *2 *2 *2 **2 50,666 50,666

*3 12 *8 *7 *5 *4 *4 **6 14.003 64,669

*5 11 *9 *9 *9 *6 *5 *10 *9,442 74,111

*7 16 14 14 12 *7 *9 *12 *8,452 82,563

Edited by pig3head

...best album 82,563 :scared:,,, great achievment by the girls...what the sales number to be certified gold ?

100k to be certified gold

and i believe they can achieve it in couple of week ^^

happy for them, really great for mister and best album past 80k mark :thumbup:

i'm surprised that the album's sales surpassed the Mister's sales..

Congratulations to them.. ^^

Just want to ask, if the number of sales increased, the girls will received more royalty for the sales right? If yes, woo..they will shopping everyday lol.. :D

wow, this sold more than mister. I surprised since all the song are in korean, I didn't think KARA would sell that much. Yet again KARA has leave me speechless, Wow that just amazing. And KARA is still do well, they rank 6 I think for yesterday, which is so good. That would mean like they sold 1K less than what they made last week. Another milestone beaten KARA has sold 80K in just a month, new record, so happy. Plus mister is still on the chart to it like 15 yesterday. Everything is going good for KARA, let just hope it still like that for about 2-3 more weeks. I have a feel this album may just hit gold. they are so close to hit 100K, and 8K this week is still good. It hasn't gone down that much. I think it would be so cool if KARA best album hit gold before jumping come out.But maybe with jumping come out it would help KARA with mister and best album. So if KARA have 100K before jumping it would probably just get even better. Hopefully jumping can come on music station, and it would going up after that, since the mc probably like KARA now after the butt dance tutorial

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

thanks to pig3head & nov for the sales numbers & charts, 100k is imminent now. woah, if best korean album can achieve this (& fast) then how about the japanese album in girls talk? unbelievable, it even actually surpassed mister by half the duration.

best album finally hits 80k!!!! WOOTS!!!!!

personally, kara exceeded my expectations - looks like best album is gonna have rather consistent sales after all, or is it just de MSta effect helping the girls??? :P

congratz to kara once more - and i think everyone thought it impossible for an all-korean album to sell so well in japan - but kara has proven everyone wrong AGAIN. yay so happy to be a kamilia!!!!! <3