[2010.09.29] Japanese 1st Album [KARA BEST 2007-2010]

xichigo

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

^

i think you might be talking about Girls Talk here... and if u are, you're in the wrong thread :sweatdrop:

in any case, it's about time the BEST album receives a gold certification!! i was wondering when it'll ship over 100k copies lol :P congratz to kara once more, they've achieved so much this year, and yup let's all have an awesome party when this sells (not ship) 100k!!!!! :P

2010/09/29 *2位 *6回 50,666 *94,543 KARA「KARA BEST 2007-2010」

-- *2 *2 *2 *2 *2 *2  **2  50,666 50,666

*3 12 *8 *7 *5 *4 *4  **6  14.003 64,669

*5 11 *9 *9 *9 *6 *5  *10 *9,442 74,111

*7 16 14 14 12 *7 *9  *12 *8,452 82,563

*6 26 22 20 17 15 16  *17 *7,051 89,614

16 ** 25 25 23 22 15  *31 *4,929 94,543

yeah not surpriesd, allkpop is more bias toward SNSD. They love SNSD so let them posted what they want to poster, we know that KARA did amazing, get gold for mister, and best album( with all the song in 100%korean). To me I think KARA had it harder, since their second gold was a album, with all the song in korean. Cause if you release a cd in korean, chance of it to do well it like slim. So it was much harder for the girls to get gold since the cd was in korean. But for jumping they hit 100K, and hopefully for girls talk, since if a best album can hit 100K, then girls talk should hit big, since all the song are in jap. 6K more and KARA would defintely hit the 100K hopefully that come true, since yesterday they would number 15 on the chart so hopefully it does well, with jumping come out is should do well. I don't get something, they say that KARA hit 100K in sells, and shipping but the sells just show that they hit 94K, so I don't know what to believe.I just believe that are KARA hit 100K

It's already on akp. :) knowing that Kara reached 100k for an all Korean album makes me believe that all their releases may reach 100k at the end of the year. And with all the hype for jumping and girls talk, 200k is even possible! Go go go go Kara! Kamilia is with you all the way :)

I feel so proud right now. I recall their early days and how far they have come now. :) kara jjang!

^i think mister, best, jumping & girls talk are promoting & pushing one another.

with kara on numerous tv show appearances lined up, the sales of "old" releases will still be picking up.

hallyu? i'll say its kara wave!

Yeah I think with all that KARA is release, everything is going up for them. Since jumping came out, mister enter the chart again, and best album those really well on the chart now. It get higher postion on the chart, so maybe by the end of the week, we can see that KARA reach 100K in sells, And when girls talk come out, i think best album would be back on the chart. Plus with the girls going on music station friday the album would do well on the chart, and get the music staion effect. Then after music staion, it would be girls talk come out, so the sells should be about consitent. Since KARA has so much going on music station, then release on girls talk, I think this album wouldn't be off the chart for a little while, i think it would stay on the chart for a while. Maybe this album can hit 150K that would be great. Maybe end of the year, since I think girls talk would do well and maybe sells like 100k in 2-3 week maybe

Edited by kimngocnguyen06