[2010.09.29] Japanese 1st Album [KARA BEST 2007-2010]

xichigo

^

^ AHHH! They have break it :wub: I think the song picks are okay ;D They picked one from each album.

The album cover looks very simple though. I like the simple-ness. It kindof has the same theme as the Mister single album.

It's like Kara's thing. I picture a person looking for Kara's CD and immediately seeing it. I hope they kindof keep simple looking CD's

btw, which one's the limited and the regular cd? I really like the one on the right(the white one)

________

Was there an official release from UMJ that all songs will be in Korean, I know that CDJapan(was it?) said that they would be Korean but I'm asking from UMJ or any other? Cuz the I Am (ing) is written in Japanese. OH I REALLY WISH IT WAS IN JAPANESE. I mean a japanese ballad song from Kara?? :wub: *dies* that would be so nice.

oh and thanks for sharing, xichigo

Edited by nerdxissa

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will they include Kara4 songs, though? Cause I'm still upset they shelved the 2nd Kara4 album ;~; never to be seen ever again.

Yeah, I had high hopes for this, but I guess it does take a lot of time/money to translate lyrics, revamp the album sounds, etc, and with them so busy promoting/working on their mini, I don't know where they could've gotten the time.

Ah, bummer.

Is this another collector's item thingyy? Cuz I was about to ask how much do you guys think this will sell XD What's weird is Kara's been doing pretty good with pre-ordering with this album x3 They're still in the top ten at tower records japan(#7) I mean even though Genie single album is out first, Kara's Best Album was able to come back in the top 3(above Genie) on August 31. They were in the top 5 for like 6 days(under Genie).

I mean I'm kindof cofused, can someone explain the tower records chart to me x_x Why is Kara's Best Album still getting pre-orders? I mean, did Mister single sale last this long on the pre-ordering/tower records chart?

So is the Best Album gonna get promoted?

lol, so confusing xD I just want this album to be on the Oricon chart :ph34r:

Edited by nerdxissa

Great Break It was included. Excited to hear Kara 5 version. I'm surprised that If You Wanna and Secret World were not included.... Gosh looking at the regular edition cover makes me wanna pre-order that too, my wallet seems always empty nowadays! Base on the pre-order status this should chart well on the Oricon I hope! Whether they do promotions on this remains to be seen when are they gonna have time to promote this and promote the mini album in Korea too? One thing I know for sure I can't wait to have my copy and listen to Break It!!! Thanks xichigo for posting the track lists and cover pixs.

^No prob~ (:

I don't know if they're going to re-record a Kara5 version of Break It though. Since all the songs are in Korean there's a high chance they won't but... we'll see when the album drops!

Anyways, this is a must-have, especially for new fans! And it comes with a poster 8D

OH WOW THANKS FOR SHARING!!

lol i have a feeling that half of the songs might turn out to be in Japanese.

i mean, only 1 japanese song, i am(ing)?

oh well, who knows hahaha.

just glad that they included 'break it' in it

super broke here, i want to purchase it :crying:

Edited by stevenstanley

That's a great song list that they chose. I love all those songs and oh my gosh! they included AHA, I love that song from ages ago. I'm sure Japanese Kamillas will love this album for sure! Wowzers! those album pictures are stunning, would be very hard to choose, like choosing from evil black and angelic white. hmm, I would probably choose the white one because it looks slightly more pretty.

The song list is great, but i really hoped there may be more older songs from first bloooooming in it. Like If U Wanna or Secret World or even Two of Us.

The reason being that the newer song albums would be easier for the Japanese fans to find, so the value of this BEST album may be higher?

Well, I've already ordered mine and very much looking forward to it :D. Though I much prefer the Regular Edition cover art (I ordered the Limited Edition).

Edited by Mr. Lupin

Should have checked back in this thread earlier. The song list is nice! Glad to see "I Am" in there. So its all korean songs in a Japanese album? Interesting... The cover is nice as well. It's simple but they look beautiful and gorgeous in them.

I'm not too worried about this. I'm sure it'll do well ^^ The Mister single did an outstanding job. The japanese love Kara :D

^ Lets be optimistic about this :)! After seeing Mister success in Japan somehow I have faith that this album would do well too after all the content was mostly voted by the public and seeing the pre-order status gives us hope that this would be a success too that's what I hope. Kara has been surprising us a lot lately and I wish and pray that they would continue to do so!

^ agreed lol. plus kara's popularity is growing at a really fast pace, so new fans of kara are bound to get hold of this BEST OF album. in addition, the pre-order sales went well, so i dont think there's anything for us to worry abt.

and what's more, this isnt rly kara's debut japanese album. just a collectible to rake in more money.