[2010.09.29] Japanese 1st Album [KARA BEST 2007-2010]

xichigo

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow inin thanks for the compilation. It makes everything seem a lot more understandable :D

KARA's been doing so well in Japan... they've totally exceeded my expectations a thousand times over and I'm so excited for whatever else that's coming up! Can't wait for this album to actually be released -- for now it's all been preorders, right?

my bad, i didn't know the full track list was released 3 days ago. so only 1 kara4 song in break it was chosen but it was a good gesture in reminding or rather introducing kara to new fans. we should always remember kara from kara4 days.

With the occasional guest appearance by KARA Vacation.

hahah, thanks inin! & glad you included those ranked above kara best too. at least i know who went below kara. :P

Cause I'm still upset they shelved the 2nd Kara4 album

this is saddening true but i believe seungyeon sang 1 of those somewhere. i'm too new to know any further.

^

^

OMG! Jing looks like a doll. The all do(except Jing looks the most doll-like xD)

And yeah the shadows do look fake xD it's alright though I think the cover looks awesome!! (but is it just me or did they also try to make them look thinner? looking at Jing's legs they're the same width as Hara's. Hope that didn't sound weird. xD)

Ahh I'm too lazy to screepcap -hides- but the greatest hits album is ranked #8 on Sept 6's preorder chart and #9 on Sept 7's preorder chart. Glad they haven't fallen off the chart yet. They've stayed within Top 10 ever since the preorder was announced. :thumbup1:

Yeah almost every album cover, magazine spread, etc, is photoshopped. I'm just glad that the people who photoshopped the girls didn't overdo it as to make the girls unrecognizable. I've encountered quite a few cases of bad photoshops x_x

Weeeee, the pre-orders are doing great. btw, anyone else know who else is gonna release an album when Kara releases it on the 29th? :whistling: I think they might promote Best Album a little. ^_^ At first I thought it was just another collector's item but, it's doing pretty okay for a collector's item.

I'll make the caps this time xD but they aren't that high quality since I tried to reduce the size x3

ioka44.jpg

2qs47zo.jpg

16bc6y8.jpg

^yeeeaa, back up to #3 :thumbup: (hehe, forgot to resize this one :blush: )

preorders doing great :DDD Wish I could see preorder numbers though >_<

Edited by nerdxissa

isn't it wonderful to see members helping out one another in screencapping the rankings? thanks inin & nerissa.

back in top3, i'm still amazed at how this "collection item" is selling so well. 20 days to official release & since hammie is recuperating, the 4 can fly across to promote this soon & probably bring the momentum into the seond single. no?

^Thank you for that graph! Wow look at all the 1s in the first few weeks. Glad to see that it jumped back to number 3!

And it's a good thing they're promoting a bit of it as well. I'm confident that it would do well. All thanks to UMJ and their promoting tactics and of course Mister.