[2010.09.29] Japanese 1st Album [KARA BEST 2007-2010]

xichigo

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KARA's Best Album is #1!!!!!!!!!

It's a good start, I also check a few date back, SNSD's Genie also been at #1 the day Tower Records start its pre order. This should be very interesting :rolleyes:

OOT time :P

Looking at those chart, #2 & #3, both type of Heavy Rotation is on a race. Seems like type-A is sold more. Even though Yuko is #1 now, Maeda's fanbase is not a force can easily be tamed :P

unbelievable, best album at number 1 in preorder even before its content is finalised.

i'm feeling so proud of the girls to what they have achieved in japan.

let's pray the remaining 4 are the most stunning choices for most kamilia here.

im actually not that surprise if all the songs were korean. as previously mentioned, they already released some of the japanese songs on the DVD set earlier this year. I think in the long run, Kara is going to start working again in Korea, and perhaps having this best album in korean would motivate the japanese fans to continue supporting them once they leave japan.

im just thinking along the lines of BoA, when she promoted in Japan, there was actually a Korean best album released in Japan to introduce fans to the korean songs that they might have never heard before.

im actually not that surprise if all the songs were korean. as previously mentioned, they already released some of the japanese songs on the DVD set earlier this year. I think in the long run, Kara is going to start working again in Korea, and perhaps having this best album in korean would motivate the japanese fans to continue supporting them once they leave japan.

im just thinking along the lines of BoA, when she promoted in Japan, there was actually a Korean best album released in Japan to introduce fans to the korean songs that they might have never heard before.

but dsp/umj had already released the repackaged album in the special japan premium box on 28th april. it contained all past albums & etc. unless the other 4 unconfirmed songs are the "surprises", i don't understand the purpose of this except to milk $ from true kamilia & a mini/cheaper version containing the populars for attracting new fans. :)

^ But didn't that only sell like about 4k since it was limited?

I think we'll have to wait for what umj has to say first x3.

Anyways I never really put what I what to be in the album so here it is

(not in any specific order)

-I Am(..ing) I wonder how they will sound if they are singing a ballad in japanese x3

-Break It (keke, but this time with better outfits x3 not that the hip hop outfits were bad)

-Let it Go (very party girl feel ^^)

-We're with you (not sure since this was for an opposing team x3 lol)

-Any other song from Revolution or First Blooming(I seriously love all of the songs in those albums)

well, We're With You is both a good and bad choice.

firstly, its a very kawaii song, so de japanese will love it, but the problem is, its for the korean world cup team. and if the japanese get a bit too sensitive, this will definitely spell trouble for kara and we dont want that D:

so better not take the risk.

but i think I Am (ing) and If U Wanna are excellent choices too!!!

and why not include Break It? Kara4 are just so underrated T.T

for the 12th song, i would totally love a ballad. since they already have Magic and i just voted for I Am (ing), how about Lonely? or Secretly Secretly? though kara isnt rly known as a vocal group, they do have a lot of amazing ballads which shows off their beautiful voices.

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

i doubt the songs will be sang in Japanese.

i really think UMJ is taking advantage of KARA's popularity in Japan thats why they release all this stuff..

they are basically milking KARA while they can which is effin GOOD!!!

@Eric the KARA Vacation is more like for the international fans, hence the DVD contains English Sub.

and i think the purpose of releasing the Japanese Premium box is to have/get the past Kara "ALBUMS" in one package. so its easier for the japanese ppl to get it in one go.

so its easier for the japanese ppl to get it in one go.

lol, think it's easier to get all $ in one go instead.

oh yup, forgot about the english sub part. heheh.

ah.. actually we should have a little fun here by having a mini-poll to see what're our favourites compared to the japanese or the finalized songs. :) hahah, too late?

In Korean? O_O So there aint even remakes into japanese? or only some of the mentioned tracks? Gah.. i guess i was expecting too much. But I think its somehow fair... the girls are coming back with both Korean and Japanese new single, they must be super busy and tired already. Oh! actually the burden is put on the company first lol they dont think its necessary to invest much in composing new japanese lyrics? lol

Same speculation with in-in! I think Break It and If U wanna will be included. Same for Good day season2. I still hope at least 3 songs from First Blooming will get in.

I have already pre-ordered both 2 editions. Can't wait for the release day :D

i'll assume they can be in the TOP 3 unless those are the only artists will compete against them. i don't know about MEG but considering that is her last release she can get the top spot but from looking at her past mini-albums, it really did not sell that many.

Idol Groups single usually sold more than album in Japan.

Mister sold arround 30k, the album probably will sell less than that. Idk, probably around 15k - 25k?

The biggest competition probably from a week before .. News?

But KARA could surprise us again :P

Edited by eyeless

^ well, i suppose income is the main reason why umj is releasing this BEST OF album, and at the same time, try to get more fans.

but if kara can hit 25k, i'll already be satisfied. cos those who have bought the Premium Box for Japan might not want to buy this album, since they have the full set.

personally, I don't care what language it is in. i just think that the premium box was just for japan fans to know about KARA past album. But ths album it just include the best of KARA. Like all of KARA hits song, and hits from all the fans. They include all their hits songs from pretty girls, honey, wanna, mister, and lupin. Plus they also include songs like umbrella, and magic. But why their no KARA4 songs, is it because they would have to remake the song to include hara and jiyoung voices. Still they include all the songs from the start of KARA5 (rock you) the second mini album(pretty girls) repackage album(honey), many song from revolution album(mister, wanna, and magic), and their lately mini album(lupin and umbrella). Why not include songs from KARA4 days.

My picks would have to be break it, if you wanna. From the KARA4 days, I love this songs, different concept, but you never know it could be a hit with the japanese fans. I would love a ballas, I know their is magic, but I want two more ballad. I want lonely since I think this cute ballad, like they use cute voice, it would fit the japanese fans. My favorite ballad ing(I am) they have strong vocals is this songs, plus they use their real voices, and it so strong. It can prove everyone that they can sing and have vocals. If they sing it now, I should it would be better, since there vocals improve from back then. My last one would be let it go, it has a cool vibe, so it would fit KARA image.