[2010.08.15] Japan's Reaction to Kara's "Mister"

chupachups

1580753.jpg

[TV Daily = Reporter Kim Jihyeon] Girlgroup Kara's single "Mister" is ranked 5th on Oricon Chart as well as top downloaded in "Itunes Pop Store" and "Itunes Video Clip Store."

Kara had a Guerilla Concert in front of Shibuya fashion building 109 on the last 11th. Although there was no notice about this concert around 3000 Japanese fans gathered that even the police riot were sent.

Also on the 14th at 8AM at Tokyo's Shin-Kiba Studio Coast, there was a line longer than 1km of assembled fans for the hand-shaking celebration for the release of "Mister."

Among the cheering fans at the celebration Kara appeared and sang "Mister" with their distinctive butt dance.

Leader Gyuri says that the best album will come out on September and Seungyeon says that the second single will be released on Fall, creating heated excitement in the event. Nicole says that whenever she sees pictures of Shibuya event she can not believe it, and vowed that she will keep working hard.

Source: TvDaily

Translated by Holyknight @ Karaholic.com

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoaaaa!! >1km long??? That's crazy!

And I read somewhere that some of the fans made themselves present at the venue since 5 am...Those sure are very dedicated ones!

I don't know if I have patience to wait for hours in a very looong line...well, thinking that there'll be 5 angels waiting, no matter how long the queue is, everything is possible...^^

1km ?? o.O

that is really great..awesome..

i was very afraid when they gonna go to japan...esp with all the previous experience of other artist..

but this is very great..

this is what u get when u hard really work :)

thank anne and holyknight..

yaaa they've been through a lot, especially Kara's Gyuri, Seungyon and Nicole. i think what they got now in Japan is everything they really deserve. they've been suffering from gloomy times and i'm very thankful and happy that they can stand back strongly with their feet.

seeing this news is such a relieve for me. keep fighting girls!!! :)

It's great to see that much support for KARA in Japan

I wonder if the song (I'm..(Ing) is in KARA's best album since it's my favorite song

I definitely can't wait for the 2nd single too

I really wonder what the second single will be, I hope it's a new song, and I hope it recieves as much love as mister maby even more! ^^ A best album I'm excited for that, I would totally buy it when it comes out. xD