[2010.08.15] Japan's Reaction to Kara's "Mister"

chupachups

WAHH! I'm very surprised that Japan is welcoming Kara with such warm responses. I was

a bit worried for them. I have a feeling something good is going to happen for the girls

at the end of the year!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fans were expected to flock towards the handshake venue but to accumulate 1km in 3 hours? who was the group from again? :)

so they only sang mister but the fans couldn't have asked for more because seeing the girls in person was the real deal.

1 KM of line!!!!!!!!!

that's how popular the girls are :)

cant wait for their 2nd single :)

i hope it will also come out with korean version :)

GANBATTE NE KARA!!!!!!!

I would also feel like in a dreamland when i happen to walk in shibuya which is full of KARA.. haha

they really deserve this popularity!! hopefully, it will continue to rise further..

KARA fighting!!

All this is unbelievable,jus like wad Nicole said. And i know our girls, despite deserving this will not take this for granted, after going through the hardships in the past, they will know that their achievements are earned through their hard work, working even harder in the future :D

KARA HWAITINGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Woo ranked 5 on Oricon charts and #1 on Japanese iTunes for Mister MV ^-^! Their debut in Japan went exceptionally well, and I'm glad the Japanese fanbase is welcoming them with open arms. Also, first korean girl group to enter top 10 of oricon woot!

I just can't wait for the rest of their songs to come out. I love Mister, but I am now more excited to see how they show the songs "Lupin", "Pretty Girl", and "Honey". hopefully they can bring those songs over to Japan to wow their fans there

and yeah that Mister dance is WIN!

yay KARA hwaiting.!