• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aank1

[2010.08.16] KARA, Japan Handshake Event gathered more than 10,000 fans.

61 posts in this topic

332nhwx.jpg

On last 14 August, Kara held a handshake event in celebration for their single album release in Japan at Studio-Coast, Shinkiba Tokyo.

Japanese fans of over 10,000 attended the handshake event, which was conducted in groups of two, approximately 5,000 each, so that it did not over-crowd the venue.

Especially Kara's Japanese big fan, well known as Japan's famous comedian Gekidan Hitori, was seen wearing T-shirt with "I LOVE KARA' written in front of the purple color T-shirt. He attended both parts of the event which just showed how dedicated he is as Kara's fan.

In addition, SS501's Park Jung Min which was fortunately at Japan at the time also gave his support and congratulations to his fellow hubae, Kara.

Last 11 August 2010 on Kara's Japan debut day, Geurilla Concert was held at the heart of Tokyo Shibuya in front of Building 109 without prior notice, which attracted more than 3000 fans. The concert was supposed to last 30 mins but Kara only performed for 3 mins and the show ended.

Meanwhile, the debut single 'Mister' which was released 11 August in Japan is in tough competition with local(Japanese) artists Perfume, Masaharu, Fukuyama, but KARA's Mr. has remained steady on Oricon Chart at position #5.

11brlau.jpg

Source: Asia Today

Translated by: aank1@karaholic

Do not take out without credits

yeahhh!! another news about kara's massive debut

thanks for the translation anky :D

He attended both parts of the event which just showed how dedicated he is as Kara's fan.

thanks to him kara can be this BIG in japan :)

gogogogo die hard fan hitori-san!!

so it was more than 10.000.. i was confused at first about the numbers coz there were many version, but i guess this article confirmed it XD

In addition, SS501's Park Jung Min which was fortunately at Japan at the time also gave his support and congratulations to his fellow hubae, Kara.

woah never knew Jung Min was there too...NICE!!!

thanks for sharing anky

i'm really proud of them. they doing so well and hope they can more success in the future ^^ fighting!!

wow jungmin oppa was there!!! awesome!!! more dsp love kekeke~~~

and gosh i want that I LOVE KARA t-shirt!!!!!!!

over 10,000 fans...lol, that's a lot!

they're doing jjang in Japan! daebak! hahah

awww, Jung Min was there also? cute!

wish them success!

if i am kara and i saw 10,000 fans shouting i love KARA and the famous actor also come i think its very happy time and anyway kara fighting!!! its a good start in Japan 16isbir.gif

Edited by nicole-karalover

Woahwoahwoah 10,000 fans! Imagine shaking hands with that many people... wow. Talk about a lot of possible viruses lol people. They did very well in Japan ^^ And one of the reasons why is because of Gekidan Hitori. Many thanks to him! I want an "I love Kara" t-shirt...

Thanks for sharing.

The first pic , the first guy on the left ( infront of maknae ) is definitely a loyal Kara fan ! I saw him on IY when IY casts when to Japan :P He was the one wearing the cow suit with kara's glowstick! Hahaha I wonder if anybody else noticed it as well ?:P

the handshake event looks really great..

and gekidan hitori!! he is such a great fanboy..lol

and jungming was there too?? wow great..

DSP love! XD

thanks a lot anky..

i saw some other pics too at other websites where hitori is with his fellow kara fans wearing the purple shirts...some of them have really wild hair lmao the girls must be amazed by it haha

LOL! Gekidan Hitori is a true fanboy for attending both events. (i would have probably done the same. hahaha). wonder if he'll sell some of those t-shirts? hhaha

plus i'm glad to see the DSP love still going on bewtween Jung Min and Kara. =)

wow, 10000! And lol gekidan is such a dedicated fan~ and he tries so hard to be a "normal" fan and not get any special privileges because he's famous. He's awesome, haha.

thank you for the translations!

:DDDD Jungmin sent congratulations. Wonder if he met up with them considering he was also in Japan. And yay 10000 fans, but there better be a lot of Purell going on there.

It's really a great news for KARA and Kamilia

KARA debut in Japan is a total success and we must all be proud of it

We also must thank japanese Kamilia, and especially Gekidan, for supporting the girls

I love Gekidan and his group with their purple costum

I want to be part of this group too !

And It's so sweet from Jung Min to show his support to KARA

I'm happy DSP love is still alive in a way

wahhhh what a huge number of fans! i knew it that they will do great in Japan, and this is only the beginning!! :)

Kara fighting!!!!

I hope KARA dominates Japan this year

Ranking #5 & drawing this much attention

KARA is definitely the BEST

I'm a big fan of Gekidan Hitori hes a true kamila, I'm so happy that Japan is loving our girls!!! (who can resist to their cute charms?)

woah massive good job to kara

even though it doesnt make sense

but still great debut in japan!!!

That's always great news to hear that a lot of fans showed our beloved Kara a lot of support and love although I'm a little jealous of those fans because they got to see Kara it makes me wish that Kara comes here to California as well. Thanks for sharing the article with us.

I'm so happy for Kara! Seeing their popularity and success rise and expand is so amazing.

I'm very proud to have been a Kamilia since their debut (: Gekidan Hitori is such a dedicated

fan and I'm starting to like him a lot.

if you ask me is 10000 a big number, i would say no.

but if you said it was the number of fans attending kara event in foreign country, then it's disbelieving the true.

the girls with the back of mister had arrived big time in japan. more to come i filmly believe..

CONGRATS ON THE 5TH POSITION IN ORICON!

it sure is tough in japan but i guess hitori-san do make a good promotion of the girls :)

i hope comedian like hamada, takashi ishibashi and maybe matsumoto (comedians known to love girl idol very much)come and promote Kara as well :)

GANBATTE NE KARA!!!!!!