[2010.08.16] KARA, Japan Handshake Event gathered more than 10,000 fans.

aank1

332nhwx.jpg

On last 14 August, Kara held a handshake event in celebration for their single album release in Japan at Studio-Coast, Shinkiba Tokyo.

Japanese fans of over 10,000 attended the handshake event, which was conducted in groups of two, approximately 5,000 each, so that it did not over-crowd the venue.

Especially Kara's Japanese big fan, well known as Japan's famous comedian Gekidan Hitori, was seen wearing T-shirt with "I LOVE KARA' written in front of the purple color T-shirt. He attended both parts of the event which just showed how dedicated he is as Kara's fan.

In addition, SS501's Park Jung Min which was fortunately at Japan at the time also gave his support and congratulations to his fellow hubae, Kara.

Last 11 August 2010 on Kara's Japan debut day, Geurilla Concert was held at the heart of Tokyo Shibuya in front of Building 109 without prior notice, which attracted more than 3000 fans. The concert was supposed to last 30 mins but Kara only performed for 3 mins and the show ended.

Meanwhile, the debut single 'Mister' which was released 11 August in Japan is in tough competition with local(Japanese) artists Perfume, Masaharu, Fukuyama, but KARA's Mr. has remained steady on Oricon Chart at position #5.

11brlau.jpg

Source: Asia Today

Translated by: aank1@karaholic

Do not take out without credits

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so it was more than 10.000.. i was confused at first about the numbers coz there were many version, but i guess this article confirmed it XD

In addition, SS501's Park Jung Min which was fortunately at Japan at the time also gave his support and congratulations to his fellow hubae, Kara.

woah never knew Jung Min was there too...NICE!!!

thanks for sharing anky

The first pic , the first guy on the left ( infront of maknae ) is definitely a loyal Kara fan ! I saw him on IY when IY casts when to Japan :P He was the one wearing the cow suit with kara's glowstick! Hahaha I wonder if anybody else noticed it as well ?:P

It's really a great news for KARA and Kamilia

KARA debut in Japan is a total success and we must all be proud of it

We also must thank japanese Kamilia, and especially Gekidan, for supporting the girls

I love Gekidan and his group with their purple costum

I want to be part of this group too !

And It's so sweet from Jung Min to show his support to KARA

I'm happy DSP love is still alive in a way

That's always great news to hear that a lot of fans showed our beloved Kara a lot of support and love although I'm a little jealous of those fans because they got to see Kara it makes me wish that Kara comes here to California as well. Thanks for sharing the article with us.

I'm so happy for Kara! Seeing their popularity and success rise and expand is so amazing.

I'm very proud to have been a Kamilia since their debut (: Gekidan Hitori is such a dedicated

fan and I'm starting to like him a lot.

if you ask me is 10000 a big number, i would say no.

but if you said it was the number of fans attending kara event in foreign country, then it's disbelieving the true.

the girls with the back of mister had arrived big time in japan. more to come i filmly believe..

CONGRATS ON THE 5TH POSITION IN ORICON!

it sure is tough in japan but i guess hitori-san do make a good promotion of the girls :)

i hope comedian like hamada, takashi ishibashi and maybe matsumoto (comedians known to love girl idol very much)come and promote Kara as well :)

GANBATTE NE KARA!!!!!!