[TV Show] Seungyeon - Family Needed S2 @MBC 081007-081230

yuda

Seungyeon's TV Show

★Family Needed S2 @MBC★

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special thanks to honeyham88@YT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ep 01 | 081007

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ep 02 | 081014

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ep 03 | 081021

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ep 04 | 081028

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ep 05 | 081104

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ep 06 | 081111

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ep 07 | 081118

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ep 08 | 081125

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ep 09 | 081202

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ep 10 | 081209

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ep 11 | 081216

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ep 12 | 081223

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ep 13 *LAST* | 081230

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

done..All 13 episodes..

since it's consists of 61 videos, i splitted the videos into several posts..so u won't be too much confused...

hopefully, u guys enjoy the shows... :)

if u spotted mistakes,please told me..thanks (:

done a little bit editing..

i was splitting the videos into posts with intention so u guys won't be confused..

and also when u fully saw all the videos, with all the caps inside it although u didn't play the video, it will make ur RAM usage of ur browser raise very high..

fool me, i forgot to use the new and more powerful SPOILER feature..

i can merged all those posts :P but i'll just let it be for now..

HINT: tested on opera, if u didn't click the show button, u won't load what's inside the spoiler box..(works for videos,pics,whatever)

not working on FF and IE..

haven't tried on Chrome, Safari, Avant, Flock, K-Meleon, Maxthon, SeaMonkey, and other browsers..

useful for people with low speed and limited bandwidth :lol:

~~~~~~~~

btw, u can see KARA on 1st episodes and a little bit of them on ep 12..

and also if u have access to 2OneDay forum, they subbed the Ep 9, but only partially where 2PM was there :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...