[2010.08.16] Kara to Come Out with a Best-Ofs Album

mae

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO happy for them, they really deserve this success. Hopefully their second single and the best of album will do just as well, if not better. But I think the best of album has to be in Japanese because they already released the special premium box for Japan that had all their Korean songs on it. Anyways, I hope the second single is a new song but if it's a Jpanese version of an already released one I'd still be happy :)

I was shocked and dumbfounded when reading this news >_<;; I know they have been doing extremely well in Japan but this kind of confirmative statement still brings out so strong emotions and feelings of me. "First", they have got a very sustainable achievement, an honour that can never beaten xD THEY MADE HISTORY!!!! I wonder how the girls feel when hearing this, they must be either teary or speechless as well. i can imagine Hara will come wrapping her arms and hugging them tight XD

ZOMG I"M SO PROUD OF YOU MY 5 ANGELS WOOHOO!!!!!

- too bad i wish i could scream this out loud for reals - lol

WOW!!!!!

kara really deserves this....

they have been working hard for 3 years and now they are receiving what is right for them...

GO KARA!!!!!

I know they are going to be number 1 soon....

:optimistic:

ohhh~~ congrats to the girls! no doubt that they are very popular in Japan =3 hmmm a "Best of" album o.o I wonder if it'll be released in Korea or Japan... from the looks of it... Japan? D: but wait... that means it'll be more expensive >< aigoo~ nonetheless, congrats to the girls on ranking 5th on the Oricon chart! oooo and can't wait for their album and "new single" XD kekeke~

thanx for sharing the news~~~

29k and is climbing up im sure that 1 day it will reach the the top and beat all other album^^...I mean the sells...

And the debut?...come on is Mister sure it will reach Top Ten!!....Comeback on end of september really anticipating it^^

thank a lot mae and anky..

the moment i read the news about their achievements in Japan...

i'm speechless and have too many emotions running..

but i know one the choice that i will never ever regret is to become a kamilia..

so proud of them...

i know their best of album will sell good too :)

The 3 years have finally paid off for them, and now they can enjoy their success.

to get in the chart after 30years, and furthemore to be in the top 5, now thats a memorable achievement for them

hopefully i can get my hands on one of the limited edition album, i want the DVD inside

now i can believe they will do even better now, under the management of DSP and UMJ. still, i dun want them to be too tired out

KARA HWAITINGGGGGG!!!!!!!

It took me a full 10 minutes just to get it into my head of how significant this event is. I could not believe my eyes. They have made history by being the foreign group to top the oricon chart that was only last achieved 30 years ago by Nolans. I am happy for them. The must be really happy and estatic hearing this news. I also can imagined them hugging each other. Somehow I just felt that it is happening too fast. Like it is too rushed? It was just last year when I seen them Korea being a band that only this board know. And now it come to this. What a huge leap indeed. I just hope the quick climb up the success ladder is a good thing because failure may struck harder. The game would only get bigger from here on. I wish Kara a bright future. I am happy and worried at the same time.

Edited by Palaverist