[2010.08.16] Kara to Come Out with a Best-Ofs Album

mae

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29,000 copies in the first week is amazing, and I'm proud to contribute to that number. DSP should take notes from UMJ on how promotions and advertising are supposed to be handled. My BEST OF album can't come soon enough >_<...one more month of wait. Congrats to Kara on such a wonderful success and hoping more to come in the future.

darn too bad the #1 spot has like 300 000 sales DARN #1 JAPANESE SINGER >.<...! kara made it to top 5 tho goodie with 30k sales BTW 30 000 + as of today :) not 29k anymore xD 29k ON FIRST WEEK to let you know ^_-... but wow yea lupin only sold 19k xD... wow im sure on fall comeback they will reach about 50k by now yipee ^^ getting close to YES xD MUAHAHAH the ussuall #1 sales in korea which is about 100k ussual #1 sales xD....MUAHAHAH KARA IS GONNA DOMINATE ASIA! KOREA ...THEN JAPAN...THEN TAIWAN...THEN SINGAPORE...THEN CHINA....THEN MALAYSIA...THEN PHILIPPINES etc! MUAHAHA xD but oh? not europe or america? T_T not ready yet ...since peeps *in general* here in eu and america loves crazy stuff like lady gaga...which I TOTALLY HATE!

Man am I proud of these girls. I love the amount of success they are achieving which they highly highly deserve, and it was all because they pulled through when Kara was down in 2007. They all worked so hard, especially our Hammie. My favorite girls!

^

I am not really sure myself but most of the track would be probably be in Japanese with Korean songs thrown in. So far Kara have Japanese tracks for Honey, pretty girl, wanna and mister. Not to sure about the rest anybody can feel us in?

Edited by Palaverist

^

They would release this month on 2010/09/29 in Japan. There are 2 versions. One is a limited edition with the dvd included and the other is the regular edition without dvd. For the limited edition once,its sold out there would not be anymore left. Your best bet to get a Kara cd is online. You could try finding a Korean shop in your area if there is one.

Edited by Palaverist

^

They would release this month on 2010/09/29 in Japan. There are 2 versions. One is a limited edition with the dvd included and the other is the regular edition without dvd. For the limited edition once,its sold out there would not be anymore left. Your best bet to get a Kara cd is online. You could try finding a Korean shop in your area if there is one.

Wow that means I should start asking if any Korean shops are getting shipments now if I wanna get the Ltd Edition.

• 2 weeks later...

Although I love kara, shouldn't they hold on a best of album? I mean, it should contain more songs than 12 I think... they deserve the success though, just hoped that they would have had more singles before releasing a best of, unless the definition of a best of album is different in Korea... or Asia in general... On a side note, I hope they at least have a song or two from their first ever album, like Break It or something, their debut shouldn't be ignored.

• 3 weeks later...