• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mae

[2010.08.18] Kara, will make a comeback in Korea end of September

130 posts in this topic

1201711084944017.jpg

Together with Japan activities, Girl Group Kara will make a comeback in Korea music industry through a mini album end of September. DSP reps said " Kara will release new mini-album in Korea and after that local(Korea) activities and Japan activities will run concurrently."

Source:http://www.cnews.co.kr/uhtml/read.jsp?idxno=201008180932435170675

Translated by aank1 @ Karaholic.com

Please do not remove credits when taking out.

*Only translated new information

lol idk what to say...end of sept...meaning school T_T

but still im still excited.but isnt too early?i mean you know.lol they just debuted in japan...

ohh and im wondering what kind of concept they're gonna do.

I know the girls will be very tired but this is such a huge opportunity that will help set KARA to be International Group not just Korean. Look at what they have accomplished so far to every one's surprise, I'm sure they can do even more. Just hope all of them stay healthy and happy and I know they know they have to work much more harder. This is what happens when your group is succeeding :)

more new music! yay! but, promoting in korea and japan at the same time? that's gonna be difficult, i hope they don't overwork themselves.

OMG, yes!!! ^_^ A new mini-album! The girls are probably going to be exhausted, but it's a good move for DSP. They can't disappear completely for too long.

WOAH! Kara HWAITTING!!!

I wanna listen to their ballad songs, or a sad-matured concept

Anyways, anticipating a blast this September (though it's during my exam period T_T )

YAY! can't wait for it~~

will anticipate for September..it's gonna be a fun month..^^

Just hoping that the girls doesn't overwork~~

they need some rest too :D

Definitely looking forward to it. Just one month plus to go!

Can't wait to see what new concepts they'll bring ~

I'm excited!!!!!

I wanna see this badly....

I want to know what song they'll release next....

can't wait....

but I hope our girls will be alright...

I hope they don't get too stressed that they might catch a disease....

:excited:

i can't wait for another hit song from KARA!

But i hope they rest well.

Woohoo!! That means new concept and song for us ^^ But it also means that Kara will get tired :(

But I'm sure our girls can do it. The aren't just pretty girls ;D They're strong Lupins, stealing the hearts of Korea and Japan.

And I actually think September is a great time to promote ^^ I dunno I feel like that competition will be a little lighter(not that they can't handle it x3)Kara hwaiting! I'll always be by your sides supporting you ^^

AWESOME !! They are coming back this September !!

OOwhhh ~ Super bad timing !! My exam's is on October ...

Anyways KARA Hwaiting !!!

Wonder what will be their next concept !!

I AM EXCITED!!!

FINALLY! I thought they won't make a comeback this year!!!!

YES YES YES!!!!

I'm super super excited. ^____^ New concept and well, new hit song. ;D

I hope they take care of themselves and rest well because the next months are gonna be exhausting for sure. :/

wait, i'm kind of lost. so are they gonna promote both in korea and japan in september?

or put a halt on japan for a while? the girls are probably super duper exhausted!

Let's hope they get a couple weeks off first! :)

Other than that, i'm frikken EXCITED!! i miss my girls so frikken much! <3

Woohoo!! That means new concept and song for us ^^ But it also means that Kara will get tired :(

But I'm sure our girls can do it. The aren't just pretty girls ;D They're strong Lupins, stealing the hearts of Korea and Japan.

And I actually think September is a great time to promote ^^ I dunno I feel like that competition will be a little lighter(not that they can't handle it x3)Kara hwaiting! I'll always be by your sides supporting you ^^

Dunno. 2NE1 is coming back and when did they say BIG BANG's coming back as well?

WHAT A GREAT NEWS!!!

KARA JJANG

can't wait for their new concept

This made my DAY

Concurrently!? But they'll be so tired! I hope DSP doesn't overwork them. They've gotta be sick and tired of Mister by now.

I can't waaaaaaait for their comeback!!!!! XDXDXD

Kara Hwaiting! :D

Thanks for sharing

can't wait for their new album.