[2010.08.18] Kara, will make a comeback in Korea end of September

mae

1201711084944017.jpg

Together with Japan activities, Girl Group Kara will make a comeback in Korea music industry through a mini album end of September. DSP reps said " Kara will release new mini-album in Korea and after that local(Korea) activities and Japan activities will run concurrently."

Source:http://www.cnews.co.kr/uhtml/read.jsp?idxno=201008180932435170675

Translated by aank1 @ Karaholic.com

Please do not remove credits when taking out.

*Only translated new information

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol idk what to say...end of sept...meaning school T_T

but still im still excited.but isnt too early?i mean you know.lol they just debuted in japan...

ohh and im wondering what kind of concept they're gonna do.

I know the girls will be very tired but this is such a huge opportunity that will help set KARA to be International Group not just Korean. Look at what they have accomplished so far to every one's surprise, I'm sure they can do even more. Just hope all of them stay healthy and happy and I know they know they have to work much more harder. This is what happens when your group is succeeding :)

I'm excited!!!!!

I wanna see this badly....

I want to know what song they'll release next....

can't wait....

but I hope our girls will be alright...

I hope they don't get too stressed that they might catch a disease....

:excited:

Woohoo!! That means new concept and song for us ^^ But it also means that Kara will get tired :(

But I'm sure our girls can do it. The aren't just pretty girls ;D They're strong Lupins, stealing the hearts of Korea and Japan.

And I actually think September is a great time to promote ^^ I dunno I feel like that competition will be a little lighter(not that they can't handle it x3)Kara hwaiting! I'll always be by your sides supporting you ^^

wait, i'm kind of lost. so are they gonna promote both in korea and japan in september?

or put a halt on japan for a while? the girls are probably super duper exhausted!

Let's hope they get a couple weeks off first! :)

Other than that, i'm frikken EXCITED!! i miss my girls so frikken much! <3

Woohoo!! That means new concept and song for us ^^ But it also means that Kara will get tired :(

But I'm sure our girls can do it. The aren't just pretty girls ;D They're strong Lupins, stealing the hearts of Korea and Japan.

And I actually think September is a great time to promote ^^ I dunno I feel like that competition will be a little lighter(not that they can't handle it x3)Kara hwaiting! I'll always be by your sides supporting you ^^

Dunno. 2NE1 is coming back and when did they say BIG BANG's coming back as well?