[2010.08.18] Kara, will make a comeback in Korea end of September

mae

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!!

they'll be promoting in both korea and japan at the same time?? AWESOME!!!

cant w8 for their next big hit! i know kara is just gonna rock it!! and even more kamilias will join our ultimate fandom!! woohoos~~ im just so happy!!

so i suppose this would mean that they would be releasing their EP and BEST OF album at about the same time??

gr8!! cos my bdae is on the 28th of sept (i alr mentioned this in the Sweetbox), and this is definitely the best bdae present im ever gonna get, ever!!! though it may be an early or late one, it doesnt matter!! so long as its kara, i'll be jumping up and down all over the place!!

GO KARA~~~!!!!

and this is my 700th post!! aigoo im far too happy~~

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

yay for a new mini-album toward the end of September!!~~ but both Korean & Japanese activities concurrently??? the trips are gonna take a toll on the girls >< hope they don't get too tired~~~ KARA fighting!! <3

thanx for translating =3

I'm a wee bit disappointed that it's only going to be a "mini-album" instead of a full album release, but omg! Their schedule is so packed now. Hope they don't suffer from burnout.....but It's really exciting and i can't wait to see the teasers and everything!

KARA girls have improved alot in the past year and got better and better results, let's anticipate this comeback! I'm sure they'll do just as well if not better than the Japanese debut :D

I'm hoping they don't get overworked, but I can't hide the fact that a new Korean single makes me a happy fan <3

Let's hope for the best and that DSP will treat them nicely <3

I'm happy that they're coming back whether its with a mini-album or full album. It's just that... it's a bit early? I was hoping that they'd make a comeback around October instead. Not to mention the Japan AND Korea activities as well. They're gonna be doing BOTH and it'll be really tiring for the girls... 2NE1 and T-ara are making a comeback. Gonna be some tough competition out there.

The upcoming months are gonna be very busy for Kara. I hope they get enough rest and hopefully more success to Kara!

Kara fighting!

Edit: Oh nevermind... T-ara's coming back in October. I was pretty sure they'd come back at September as well. But still, the competition's pretty tough with 2NE1. Who knows which other artists are competing as well. Still hoping for Kara's success!

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

Oh yeah 2ne1's coming back at the same time so there'll be competition ):

But all the same i still cant wait!!! Quite excited abt their concept!!! :D

Hope they take good care of themselves though ^^ FIGHTING!

thanks mae and anky..

good news..i'm wondering what will their concept will be???

it will be some competition..i wish we can avoid heavy competition..

but if KARA can win over it, i know the atereffect will be greater :)

they will be more busy too..it's unavoidable if u became more popular..

just pray for their health too :)

this is the piece of news that i'm waiting for a long long time.

even better than mister oricon top5 because i always want a comeback in korea.

lupin being my first, i want to experience all over again, the wildness chasing after each performace.

i'm extraordinarily beyond fired up now.

end september marks my first anni fateful destiny with kara, & what a way to commemorate from my point of view.

thanks dsp.

another album jus after releasing the japanese single, good move by DSP

but hopefully our gals will not be too tired out or overworking themselves

since they will be running to and fro between Japan and Korea. imagine all the plane flights and its side effects :(

DSP had better give them a holiday say to Hokkaido or something to take a break end of year

Whoa that's really fast. They should take a break for at least one month. I hope the girls

get a lot of rest and hopefully they don't get too stressed. I don't know, I think they should

focus on just one place right now T_T But oh well.