[2010.08.18] Kara, will make a comeback in Korea end of September

mae

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KARA will be so tired ! I'm happy they are having a comeback in Korea but I think that september maybe too soon and DSP should give them some rest before a comeback. They don't have any break and go from Japan to Korean activities non stop. Even during their japanese promotion, KARA had to continue activities in Korea. Moreover, end of semptember is also when they will release their Best Of album in Japan ! It seems like DSP need to make some money lol.

yay!!! so they didn't go away from Korea for too long. I was worried that I will miss them too much :rolleyes: end of september :) they will give me some energy going back to school.

but coming back at that time also means lots of competitions <_<

Please, please, please, do not go back to the cutesy concept for their comeback. I won't mind songs on the album, but not as the lead single. After Lupin I expect something strong and fierce, I wouldn't mind them going for a more romantic, sophisticate, elegant concept especially for a ballad. But from here on out I expect strong, fierce, and mature comeback from them.

I can't wait for their new album! I haven't been able to experience a new album live and to see them promoting both in Japan and Korea will be great for their publicity..

On the other hand though, I hope they just get some time to relax and get a chance to soak everything in.

Wow, end of Sept? I'm waiting for the new song x) can't wait... I think it's good to know that they will be back in Korea soon..

I hope DSP will give them some time to rest, they're so tired... ):