[2010.08.18] Kara, will make a comeback in Korea end of September

mae

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome!! new song, new concept! can't wait!

they gonna be overworked to death with Japan and Korea promotions! didnt they say they're gonna release another Japanese single in the Fall too?? hope they stay healthy!

so they're gonna be promoting with 2ne1? Kara Fighting!

comeback end of September??

hm...so based on DSP tradition, i presume that the CB going to be ard oct then

and i prefer it to be postpone as well

besides the gals health and hectic schedule something else worried me actually

i prefer they will give the gals a "brand new" japanese song

instead of remaking a song that alrdy release in Korean

like "the other" girl group did

and YAY i can't wait for the new concept...

and those days i'll rush back from uni and sit in front of lappy/TV to watch their performance

Looking forward to the new mini album.

Who knows, maybe KARA will win awards with it?

Let's hope everything will go fine and we will be happy seeing them performing and hearing them singing...

Edited by Slod

I do hope that our girls get some proper rest..promoting in Japan and Korea at the same time can be tiring.. anyway, i'm still glad that they are becoming more and more popular..hopefully they don't get overworked..KARA fighting!!

I am exciting about the new concept, but I worried about the girls. They are like going to promote in Korea, but still maintain japan promotion. Since Korea is going to have the mini album, and they are going to promote it, but their going to be a japan single to, how are our girls going to do all this. They are going to be so busy, they going to have to promote te song in korea on like music core, music bank, inkigayo, mnet like 4 days, and then go to japan to promote another songs. Plus you not include the girls shows, nicole heros, hara iy, gyuri SSTP, and ham and jiyoung I love pets show. DSP are overwork the girls, how are they going to do all this. Even DBSK didn't do this, DBSK stay in japan for over a like 2 years, they didn't really travel back and forth much.

But I am anxious to see what they new concept is. They were pretty girls young and cute, then they were sexy girls, and they were mature girls. What next for our girls, go back to the way think were in the KARA4 days. But it weird cause I thought DSP is going to let rainbow promote their album, and then KARA is going to comeback. Since rainbow came out in august, there promotion is not over until october. I thought they were going to let rainbow finish up then KARA comeback. But know DSP the album is going to be delayed.

maybe we can see shinee and kara on the same stage, or just be near each other. If KARA win number one of the music show, I hope to see nicole give a hug to key instead of jinwoon. Or she can give a hug to key when it his bday, if their comeback is during key bday

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

yay!! so excited for their comeback yet worried.

i know they rarely get breaks right now.. they need rest. :)

and they are going to Japan and Korea to promote.

i can only pray for their health!!

knowing DSP its prolly gonna be released either October or November.

i learned my lesson many times. "don't trust DSP with the dates" LOL

KARA Fighting!

Here's the thing. I'm REALLY excited for their comeback in Korea, but the girls will be SO BUSY. D: DSP please don't work them too hard! If they're promoting both in Japan and Korea, I think they should just cancel all variety show appearances. They'll be working WAYY too hard. ><

On the bright side, I CAN'T WAITTTT! YAYYY A COMEBACK! :D Thanks for sharing!

When I first heard about this comeback some time ago I was shocked to be honest lol cannot believe they were preparing for Korean single and Japan promotion at the same time :o But this is kinda foreseeable since KARA is the most income source for DSP right now -.- However, having a packed schedule is still better than not receiving any invitation, no recording plan and staying at home right :) Though I'm kinda worried over their health but I'm sure they are being happy busy! and I no longer have to worry about DSP taking them away from Korea market for so long either XD Gah so excited to see the new concept!

Thanks for sharing mae & anky!!

I'm not doubting DSP's ability to get KARA an amazing song, but omg idk KARA is going to be so tired physically. So many things are going to be happening for them in the next two months... I really hope none of them get sick. Really excited for the new mini, though! I hope Gyuri raps in it. :3

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the girls is coming back with a korea song!

cant wait for that :)

but, isn't it too early??

it hasnt been 2 month since their japan debut.

i hope they are not overworked as to have to travel back and forth between korea n japan...

BTW, GO KARA HWAITING!!!!!!!!!

Wow...Already? Won't they be tired? I'm kind of annoyed it's a month when a lot of other artists will be promoting but I guess it's a good time of year since it's sometime before the end of the year. I hope they don't work too hard because that could not have a good result. I wonder what kind of concept it will be...It feels like just yesterday they released Lupin. Please don't overwork them, DSP! Kara fighting!

I do hope that what people are saying about DSP delaying dates is true. I did originally want them to comeback around October or even November. It'll help avoid heavy competition with 2NE1. In addition to that, they'll have more time to rest during the delayed period of time. I have no clue as to how the schedules would be like; how everything will be managed in Korea AND Japan at the same period of time. Poor Jing has school too...

But other than that, I'm VERY excited. The Second Single in Japan is something to look forward to. And so is the Korean mini-album! This is my first Kara comeback that I'm about to witness as a Kamilia. I am soooo hyped. I can't wait to watch and spazz over each performances every week. Can't wait to hear news of how the song did in the music charts. Can't wait can't wait!

I hope for the best for Kara in Korea and Japan!