[OTHER] Karaya's Goddess

dookiemonstar

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww!!!! gyuri is very cute!! :w00t: i love her and all the members of KARA :blush::w00t::D:wub:

Jumping is my favorite song of KARA wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :inluv::lol:

i love all the members of KARA mmmmuuuuuaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!! :lol:

Park Gyuri is very kind and cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wwooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know these have been shared before, but i just like to point out something..

i don't know if its just me but i really think boyish looks suits more in our goddess!nowadays, they're making her wear granny dress, not that she doesn't look good in it, its just that she looks more comfortable wearing simple polo or something..

tumblr_l2wir3SlMj1qbr5ymo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1299519921&Signature=HYFQ1FhDCkE%2BpvMJ3SPfPOv%2BuTA%3D

tumblr_l35991QFvq1qbr5ymo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1299519901&Signature=UToLxzSppYFPczF6hwI5%2BdIcpak%3D

tumblr_l29nurvLpt1qbr5ymo1_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_l2ijia8i2C1qbr5ymo1_500.jpg

Edited by yeosin_enairrol

lol yeah they really like making gyuri wear granny things in karaya it always makes me :wacko::mellow::unsure: its like they think she's too mature for cutesy clothes and go way overboard into retirement home clothes.

i always love gyuri in a little more boyish, hip hop clothes cause she has the natural SWAGGER to pull it off! :tongue:

btw when you hotlink tumblr some of the pics don't show up. try uploading images to http://www.imgur.com or http://www.tinypic.com

^

the sharing doesn't look like a spam so i'm not bothered if they are shared earlier. :)

partly due to my poor english, i have run out of vocabulary to sing praises to gyul.

but look at her perfect facial features (side view) when she was reaching out for something on the shelf (in the 5th pic).

red just can't resist ponytailed gyul in casual.

btw i don't visit urakara site, so are these before or after blonde?

i don't know how you guys handle it but i have banned myself from visiting karaya too frequently!

too many to share but here are her modelling for this dress/bag.

(i have a hard time compiling but i never regret. :))

gyul7.jpg

gyul5.jpg

gyul3.jpg

gyul4.jpg

gyul10.jpg

gyul16.jpg

gyul8.jpg

gyul1.jpg

gyul2.jpg

gyul9.jpg

gyul15.jpg

gyul14.jpg

gyul17.jpg

gyul19.jpg

gyul12.jpg

gyul20.jpg

gyul21.jpg

gyul22.jpg

gyul6.jpg

gyul23.jpg

lol @ snow, want to know a trick or two?

btw who pay attention to karaya products? i realise i don't at all.

i'm sorry but my focus is always on gyul face & hair.

(i'm dead whenever i see she plays with her hair with that stare.)

lol @ the banning thingy.. :lol2:

anyway, i wonder why there's no latest KARAYA-Gyul photos when HaJing's came out last week/early this week?! not sure

hope that this time they'll stop making her wear granny dresses, cause as much as i love bb Gyul, most of the them really looks awful :whistling:

this when i realized Gyul can totally rock blonde hair!

hu5b0j.jpg