[OTHER] Karaya's Goddess

dookiemonstar

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol eric! now i didn't even paid attention with what she's wearing.. my eyes went straight with that lovely smile and her irresistible legs! my apologies for my pervy thinking! :sweatdrop:

normally i would say, "you should have left me something to spazz"

but men, these recent collections are just sooooooooo mouth-watering i can't even talk!

i just love it!! :w00t:

Now that makes me wonder. Is Gyuri a fan of Stone Cold Steve Austin? LOL jk~ Give me a GYUL YEAH! :lol:

haha, yeah i'm quite surprised about that shirt really, wonder if shes knows its from wrestling :)

@gel

i was a "walking corpse" or lifeless when i couldn't spazz about gyul as often as i would like these days.

all because something which has become the norm was missing.

so thanks for leaving some for red. :)

gyul3.jpg

gyul4.jpg

gyul5.jpg

gyul1.jpg

gyul2.jpg

^

it's like i didn't live the day in proper if i don't, so here i'm again.

didn't she look happy (about the food)? lol.

so she was running away after a heavy meal? leaving behind the mess? :P

gyul2.jpg

gyul4.jpg

gyul3.jpg

gyul5.jpg

gyul1.jpg

gyul6.jpg

gyul7.jpg

gyul8.jpg

^^^^^^They better have let Gyuri eat that meat^^^^^^

*sigh* I have to be on my toes all the time don't huh? I miss out on 2 days of Gyul spazzing because I was moving, and I lose out on 5 gorgeous sets to lorraine and red.

I need an excuse to post. Here's some pictures from a couple months ago. It's part of the same set where she was wearing the coat she's holding here (you can find those a few pages back). Pretty sure these weren't posted yet.

wsN5m.jpg

RUd6V.jpg

yTxj6.jpg

6Puub.jpg

uaTQd.jpg

uC2Ju.jpg

Edited by gyuriFTW

@daniel

i remember this series because hara popped up in the background (to welcome gyul).

it was the last time both of them appeared together (in karaya).

i don't understand why they (gyulharajing) didn't model together since they were involved in the same set/series?

i hope karaya can do us a favour because to see gyul with harajing, it'll be much better (if you know what i mean).

let's wish a good day to lecturer gyul tomorrow.

but seriously who will pay attention? lol.

don't you hate yourself to be at the wrong place & to miss out on her exclusive sharing?

gyul7.jpg

gyul4.jpg

gyul5.jpg

gyul3.jpg

gyul6.jpg

gyul1a.jpg

gyul2s.jpg

@gel

where did you get those? though i'm busy these days, i still check karaya without fail everyday.

hmm?? i even cleared my cache but still unable to see the new updates. i'm gutted. :(

• 3 weeks later...

2 ways i look at it:

either

- the girls (and dsp) are prioritizing to concentrate on japan promotion, local activities & korea comeback.

however karaya needs to continue operating to maintain profitability, it explained the model recruitment earlier.

the break is temporary.

or

- discussion has been held to address any concerns that the girls might have during the dispute resolution.

having said that, the former looks more likely & hence i still check daily.

• 4 weeks later...

Does Karaya still exist? Now, the website is titled something else AND there are some sections that don't even have KARA's members. Sounds like Gyul, Hara, & Jiyoung won't appear anymore on KARAYA and would just be on Etude (?)