[2010.08.20] Kara already flooded with Japanese CF love call

mae

10qw7c0.jpg

With successful in Japan, Kara immediately received a lof of CF offers. Last 15 August Kara have returned home from promotion in Japan for their first debut single 'Mister', Kara is currently on the plan to make a comeback at the end of September with new album. Recording is underway and there are also upcoming plans for Jacket album shooting as well as music video shooting.

In addition, Kara's out of expectation CF love calls have been flooding in. Rather than from Korea, but CF shooting request from Japan. As soon as they (Kara) came back to Korea, proposals keep coming from Japan side in request for CF filming which makes the agency surprised. Already there have been contacts from apparels, cosmetics and beverages.

The agency reps revealed on 20 August, "As soon as we're back to Korea, there have been proposals from Japan side" "Be it images or activities/other promotions, we'll carefully think and take that into consideration". He added,"Kara's awareness in Japan is way more than our expectation. We didn't think it is possible for such a sudden rise."

Meanwhile KARA's first single 'Mister' was up at #5 on Japan's Oricon Weekly Chart. About 30,000 copies were sold which is Korean artist highest figure sales in Japan after BOA and TVXQ. In addition, on largest music site, Kara's Mister topping the iTunes Chart at #2 and maintained position 2-4,which made Japan's officials surprised.

Source: Newsen

Translated by aank1 @ Karaholic.

Do Not take without credits.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's awesome!! they should definitely take this into consideration!

if they do take it, it'll bring them more popularity!

as for the album: can they really do all that in just a month? as much as i want to see their comeback, i wish they took more time to rest and then do a comeback later. hope their song becomes another hit!

Kara Fighting!

Great news \ (^o^) / more recognition from Japanese market, well hopefully UMJ/DSP will pick the offers carefully too

And really exciting hearing about the album preparation, jacket photoshoot...curious on their next concept (..or maybe non concept..)

Thanks for sharing mae & aank

yay!~ Kara is so loved in Japan =3 if they really do accept the Japanese CF offers... then people will get to see them on their local tv channels which means... more promotions!~ woot! ^^ I hope when their comeback/promotion in September comes that their sale figure would be even higher~~~ kekeke ;)

thanx for translating!~

Edited by d1ana

wow, the girls really are becoming big in Japan. I'm quite surprised that they have already finished the promotion and returned to Korea. but I hope DSP will consider some of the CFs offers, it will helps them to get more success in Japan later.

Can't wait for the new album :D

a lot of CF offer after debut

that really daebak!!

DSP should take this opportunities (consider some of the CF offers)

That really a good promotion for KARA, being in CF

so that Japanese will more familiar with them

what excited me most is not the cf offers from japan but these..

which makes the agency surprised
more than our expectation
We didn't think it is possible for such a sudden rise
which made Japan's officials surprised

the girls have exceeded all expectations & excelled in chart rankings.

hope the 2nd single can surpass all records in japan. hwaiting.