[2010.08.20] Kara already flooded with Japanese CF love call

mae

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woah...that's a good news..

all the rising popularity really make us happy..

they taking consideration about it..that's good..hopefully the company will make a wise decision, won't just turned it down or take all of it :)

and preparing for new album...yay!!

thanks mae and anky..

So what now? DSP didn't say if they accepted the offers or not. They always talk about how "surprised" they were with the results and stuff. It would be cool if they had a couple of CFs in Japan but Kara's probably way too busy now. CFs would be good cause they'd be able to maintain their position and image in the Japanese industry. People will still be familiar with them and that means more popularity for our girls. I just really hope that they get enough rest and don't overwork themselves.

Thanks for sharing this!

it's great ! omooh, really great, i'm so happy for them, and i'm already excited for their comeback but if they're going to extend their promotions in japan cuz of their unexpected(not for me) success, then im totally cool with that, i miss them but i'll restrain myself XD

I'm gonna cry. All this success for KARA makes me so happy for them. ;____; After the struggling years of KARA4 and Sunghee's departure, this is just...amazing.

No matter what, they should at least do SOME CFs. They're only human after all! They need rest and strengh, so...they should just do whatever they can. Please DSP and Japanese company, don't overwork our girls! ><

Thanks for sharing! :D

KARA are really popular in japan now, offer to do cf, I don't if think te other idol group that debut in japan. Had every had this offer hand to them. It just tell you that KARA are really popular. Beside KARA would so fit a japan cf, they are cute, lovealbe, and adorable. With those faces in cf, who wouldn't buy the products. Plus them doing cf, could give them a lot of promote for them.

Great news ! DSP and even UMJ must be quite surprised by this success

CF is a good way to promote an artist so if KARA can do lot of CF in Japan

So more people will notice them and they will become even more popular

i loled how omona changed the title of the article to aim at DSP :rolleyes: but i guess they have a point. advertisement deals from a very rich country should not be "taken into consideration" but should be taken right away particularly now that they're hot in japan. on the contrary DSP might be thinking twice about the offers because kara's sked is already packed and there might be no time for extra activities. plus they neeeeeed some rest and maknae has school :wacko::wacko: