[2010.08.20] Kara already flooded with Japanese CF love call

mae

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it helps KARA then i'm glad to hear about it. congratulations KARA on breaking into the Japanese market with such success. i hope any offers you do accept will bring you even more success.

This sure brings back fond memories of Kara cup noodle advert that I had watched in Korea. The girls wore high school clothes. There was the song mister playing in the background and they dance with their hips like in mister while holding cup noodles. :eyelove: I love that advert I always watched it on tv when it appeared. Maybe a remake of something like that?

Edited by Palaverist

this is great!! already getting offers to do CFs. Maybe they'll soon get a clothing CF to do. that'd be so cute to see.

KARA = Kawaii ^_^

and i agree with some of the other posts. if DSP considers some of the offers and chooses the ones with the best use of KARA's potential, they could soon be a household name.

it'd be great to hear "Oh! that's the group KARA, they did the MV and that commercial!"

this is truly a great start. maybe they'll come out with some new songs for this comeback as well.

KARA hwaiting!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...