[2008.12.10] Kara "The country's bright and lively younger sisters?

tinggg

coming200812100314480.jpg

"Pretty Girl's" popularity premonition... Cute dance, Fashion item fan appeal

Risen to #1 in member real-time searches..."Must try to become Top-notch Music Pros"

Kara is budding. Their new song "Pretty Girl" is spreading everywhere everyday. The member's names are frequently rising to #1 in real-time searches on online portal sites. The members are rapidly garnering the interest of the public, which perplexes many.

After debuting for a year and nine months, the attention they're getting is finally come to full bloom. Their charm is well-distinguished in their second album <Pretty Girl>, which was released on the 4th. Each of the members caught our eyes with the different fashion items they wore. Starting with a powerful slogan and following with a cute dance, this is one strong package the girls have prepared.

Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon, Jung Nicole, Koo Hara, and Kang Jiyoung make up this 5-person group, of which the strength is in their natural image, which is hard to find in other female idol groups. They don't have the "pretty fascade" or "cute facade" like the image of a mannequin. Even their awkward "Ggaleuleu" laugh is refreshing.

Their album jacket shows an undecorated image you can't find in other female groups. They aren't real-life dolls, but instead go for the "girl next door" image in which they'll seem to reach out and hold your hand.

"We want to show everyone a pretty image on stage. We want to portray ourselves as we normally are. Some fans have asked us to please make up ourselves a little. But Kara member's natural look we're trying to portray is the most beautiful image," said Park Gyuri.

During KBS 2TV's Music Bank, which aired on the fifth, Koo Hara accidentally stepped on another member. Images of the moment quickly spread over the internet which made Koo Hara a popular topic.

"At first I was really embarrassed and kept crying. But after time passed, many people expressed their concern, which gave me a lot of a strength. They said even my mistakes came off cute," said Koo Hara.

The fashion items Kara wears have also gained a lot of popularity. The items each member wears have become a popular topic amongst female fans. Park Gyuri's hair accessories, Koo Hara's furry hat, Jung Nicole's vest, Han Seungyeon's earrings, etc" have become hit items.

"It's all new. People say it's like the members have debuted again. This time they have a different premonition they say. They say we must try to become top-notch musicians this time," said Han Seungyeon.

Original article: http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/hotissue/...07053696670.htm

tip off: mae

translated by: tinggg (take out with full credit)

do not add in or remove credits.

Edited by tinggg

^^ thanks tinGGG!

aww i love this article soo much.. gosh.. KARA are natural :D..

that just made me soo happy :D.. a big part is due to DSP, gotta say it..

they never put an unreal image on the girls, so they always felt comfortable to be themselves..

and gosh really all their clothes are hit items too? :D

really happy they are getting recognized for being themselves, i mean what's better than that? lol

no pressure :D

^

^

^me too! (:

dang, "girls-next-door"

and fashion trend setters? they're doing great! (:

haha i love their white jackets. if there was an extra floating around somewhere i'd probably get it. :D

the DSP original manager guy sure knows what he's doing (:

haha! they should endorse a clothing line NOW!! lol :D

so glad that pretty girl is being well received and that people are liking their image now.

their image which is their natural everyday style.

i wonder if people gonna start wearing those big fluffy rings. lol

thanks for translating tinggg. :D and wooots mae!

Yay! more good news =]

the 'girl's next door' concept they got going is really good

the girls themselves give you the feeling that you want to be their friends

and it's not really something they have to stretch to be because it's their personalities already

since they're setting trends... maybe more sponsors?

haha i wanna see someone where Gyul's little hat XD

thanks Ting =]

wow.. alot of news today!!

i love their natural image.. it really suits them

and it makes them stand out from other female groups

thats what i like most about kara.

im not surprised about the fashion items gaining popularity..

i love everything they wear.. the clothing, accessories its so cute.. i want them too!!

i lalala love tat picture! gyuri is soo pretty with her hair like tat!but how does the hat stick lol

all these article are complement after complemant

there are really nothing to complaint for about these girl

they're too innocent and nice and pretty!

I'm happy to hear tat Hara is better ^___^

i think DSP should start selling kara stuff we need some kara poster passing around ^___^

and to think about it tis article is like bashing others girl group now tat they see how natural kara are :lol: lol

i find tat rather funny

Edited by MiSS.GiRlli3

"girl next door" image in which they'll seem to reach out and hold your hand.

I love this door...

Yes their concept is very nice and different, its showing their side that they are easy to approach and love...XD

Their nice song is their way of reaching their hands to their fans and audience...XD

And the people sure are getting interested in their outfits and accesories...XD

Wohoooo, Thank you for translating Tinggg onni....

and to think about it tis article is like bashing others girl group now tat they see how natural kara are ;) lol

i find tat rather funny

I find funny too. The others groups name passed in my head and I started to laugh by myself.

I think this image is more genuine, girl next door. They're showing a friendly image, not too cute and not too sexy. They're being honest in their images. I like that. I'm so glad that they're receiving so much attention because these girls surely deserve that.

It's all about natural beauty XD

Edited by Nanda

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...