[2010.08.23] Kara's Gyuri was shockingly surprised to see Japan reaction.

aank1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very humble and mature words from KARA's leader as we would expect. she handled this situation very well. good job Gyuri-ssi. continuing to work as hard as the fans give their support was probably the best news we could have asked for. may you receive even more love and support in the future. best of luck KARA.

Edited by kaniel

Nice and matured words Gyuri. That is what I call taking it a mile further. Somehow I felt it is light years further. I am very happy for her and Kara. They had work really hard and had accomplished great feats. I like it that she is sincere in what she is doing. She learn Japanese in such a short time just to communicate with the Japanese people.

Edited by Palaverist

We've also heard people like us because they feel like we are just like their sisters or friends next door

^this is one of the reason why i like them too!! im really happy

they're doing great! ii cant wait for September!! >.< thanks for

translating and sharing :thumbup:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was back then only hoping for KARA to have success in Japan but I'm not expecting an immediate increase in popularity in success in Japan right away. It was shocking but it's also good at the same time. It makes us fans feel so proud of KARA!