• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yoochi

[Photo] Handsome Sungbokie wearing her uniform

27 posts in this topic

Uniformsungbokie.jpg

Uniformsungbokie1.jpg

Uniformsungbokie2.jpg

Uniformsungbokie3.jpg

[c]: donk ask me :lol:

that's her real uniform at high school <3 Sunghee came to DSP's party after going back from school so she still wore her uniform xD

3 people like this

1st work for our new but awesome mod :lol:

thanks for the pics, yoo..never seen it before :)

nice uniform there... and what party is it???

ahh seeing old pics always makes me feels great.. :D

btw, her expression at the 2nd pic XD

1 person likes this

thanks for the colourful old days. judging from her school uniform, could tell that her heart was already looking forward in meeting the girls in the party. woah i just realized both sung & i (my old time favourite) have the same favourite color.

lol sorry but i keep looking at ham first

think sung heard you, see her stare @ ham & you in 2nd & 3rd pictures respectively. lol.

indexed.

1 person likes this

It is both sad and sweet to see these pictures of the happy times together. Just to think of what could have been. Life has a way of turning things around, if she hadn't left we wouldn't have Hara and jiyoung around. If this were a perfect world she'll be back and we'll have 6 KARA members.Yeah,I know, wishful thinking, just cant' help it. :(

1 person likes this

^

yuda

i dont know what is that party, just remember that's DSP staffs party around the last months of 2007
:)

i like her expression at 3rd one
:lol:

^

stevenstanley

Seungyeon face looks chubby there rite?

^

eric

did you say about the color on the gals' heads? ^^ SungHam' ones are right but GyulCole, i think it's must be violet and orange at that time
:)
( since Cole likes gold and violet now
)

^

adlibruj

of course it's so sad since Sunghee left but just think about the positive things, everything is okey now and it's enough ^^

Ohhh. She look cute and dorky in that pic. Hahah.

Though i dunno much abt SH much but i think she must be a very precious member :(

ough...the pictures are already missing...do you mind reuploading it ?? i really want to see this high school beauty

wah... i found an awesome pic..she looks so pretty..

i'm on mission finding pics of her..

no offence..she look the prettiest there.. :eyelove:

but i like nicole in here..i miss her long hair.. :sweatdrop:

i can't help but wishing she would cme back.. 6 members kara ..wow!! :thumbup:

Edited by violet_ergoproxy

lol so late on this but omg she looks nice in her uniform :]

suits her.

xD lol@the second picture love her expression xD

It's both sad and sweet to see these pictures of the original members of Kara together. Even till now i still miss Sunghee and occasionally question myself the 'what ifs' just to think of what could have been. Life has a way of turning things around, if she hadn't left we wouldn't have Hara and jiyoung around. So i guess right now the things that have happened are for the best ^^

^

couldn't have agreed more. probably the worst memory in kara journey is the departure of sung but iconically the best gift is only discovered during the absence of sung because kara found harajing. :)

Happy moment when Sunghee in KARA...... :crying:

Sunghee will be always remembered....

waaa seungyeon's cheeks are so chubby in those pictures. im turning into a crab now haha

The second picture is hilarious!

Her facial expression is just LOL.

1. What is she doing?!

2. What am I doing here?!

haha reminds me of my school days

Ham looks soo cute on this :eyelove: !! omooo nicole with long hair really forgot her look with long hair

why does it seems like I haven't seen those? LOL!

I miss Sungja ^^ she looks good in her uniform and glad to know that she even attended that without even changing heheh, cute!!! ^^

thanks for sharing..

Sunghee's so beautiful in the pic!

And Seungyeon also...so cute!^^

she looks cute wearing her uniform <3 really cute :D they all look happy lol XD

Haha her smirk is so cute XD Her uniform is pretty cool looking. I wish mine looked like that

Old time, when was that??? DSP's party means the birthday party for GyuRi and SungHee??? I'm so regret I was not with them that time.......
So happy to meet SungHee again, and so cool in school uniform!!!^^
Looking at these pictures, simple, but important and meaningful, cause I cannot go back to past again...... Their 4 smiles just so comforted and satisfied, I'm happy for them...........

1 person likes this

Sunghee looks pretty in the uniform.(:

I only viewed this photograph after several years. Haha.

1 person likes this