[Photo] Handsome Sungbokie wearing her uniform

Yoochi

thanks for the colourful old days. judging from her school uniform, could tell that her heart was already looking forward in meeting the girls in the party. woah i just realized both sung & i (my old time favourite) have the same favourite color.

lol sorry but i keep looking at ham first

think sung heard you, see her stare @ ham & you in 2nd & 3rd pictures respectively. lol.

indexed.

• Like 1

It is both sad and sweet to see these pictures of the happy times together. Just to think of what could have been. Life has a way of turning things around, if she hadn't left we wouldn't have Hara and jiyoung around. If this were a perfect world she'll be back and we'll have 6 KARA members.Yeah,I know, wishful thinking, just cant' help it. :(

• Like 1

^

yuda

i dont know what is that party, just remember that's DSP staffs party around the last months of 2007
:)

i like her expression at 3rd one
:lol:

^

stevenstanley

Seungyeon face looks chubby there rite?

^

eric

did you say about the color on the gals' heads? ^^ SungHam' ones are right but GyulCole, i think it's must be violet and orange at that time
:)
( since Cole likes gold and violet now
)

^

adlibruj

of course it's so sad since Sunghee left but just think about the positive things, everything is okey now and it's enough ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

wah... i found an awesome pic..she looks so pretty..

i'm on mission finding pics of her..

no offence..she look the prettiest there.. :eyelove:

but i like nicole in here..i miss her long hair.. :sweatdrop:

i can't help but wishing she would cme back.. 6 members kara ..wow!! :thumbup:

Edited by violet_ergoproxy

• 1 month later...

It's both sad and sweet to see these pictures of the original members of Kara together. Even till now i still miss Sunghee and occasionally question myself the 'what ifs' just to think of what could have been. Life has a way of turning things around, if she hadn't left we wouldn't have Hara and jiyoung around. So i guess right now the things that have happened are for the best ^^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

why does it seems like I haven't seen those? LOL!

I miss Sungja ^^ she looks good in her uniform and glad to know that she even attended that without even changing heheh, cute!!! ^^

thanks for sharing..

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Old time, when was that??? DSP's party means the birthday party for GyuRi and SungHee??? I'm so regret I was not with them that time.......
So happy to meet SungHee again, and so cool in school uniform!!!^^
Looking at these pictures, simple, but important and meaningful, cause I cannot go back to past again...... Their 4 smiles just so comforted and satisfied, I'm happy for them...........

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...