• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Haradoll] Truth behind Hara's "Ahhhh"

233 posts in this topic

The Music Bank Comeback stage incident garnered a lot of attention from the media and also fans. The media reported that Nicole accidentally stepped on Hara's feet causing her to exclaim out the infamous, "Ahhhhhh". The news were wrongly reported.

The Truth:

First to explain the incident of Hara on last Friday Music Show: It was not about stepping on each other`s foot at all. In fact, the flying pieces of paper - part of the stage effect - was unavoidably stuck to Hara`s shoes, made her slippery and that`s why Hara was so frightened that she couldn`t keep the "Ah". - Explained by Hara herself in the fanmeeting after Saturday Music Show.

**taken from Pim's <3!! youtube channel!!/ Pim @ KARAholic

and woots to Mae for posting that up! :)

no one was at fault. the confetti got stuck to Hara's shoes which caused her to slip.

2uokoj4.jpg

^

the floor was pretty slippery. she mixed up her dance moves too. ;)

and then, her "Ahhhhh"

2j43ghd.jpg

i know this is pretty "old" news, but not many seemed to be aware of the truth. lol.

Aw poor Hara! Actually, I was thinking to myself 'How are the girls not affected by the fireworks or confetti at all?!'. Her mistake was very understandable! The floors really are slippery though! Many stars have slipped on them. Even ones with no high heels.

I'm still fuzzy on whether Hara stepped on Nicole's foot or vice versa. I should listen to their radio show again...Hara talked about what happened.

Either way, it's all in the past and I'm sure Hara is getting over it ;). Thanks for clearing this up!

^^ thanks annie!!

it's actually a huge thanks to Pim ;).. she cleared everything up :)

Yeah, i did noticed that when i was watching the performance. And the i was wondering if Nicole did steped on Hara's feet.

Ah~ poor Hara. :) But nobody's perfect and she didn't really mess up the performance. ♥ She was lucky that it was almost the end of the song. :D

I think that in this performance, Jiyong slipped in the beginning too. Y___Y

Thanks for this! :)

Edited by ~SonJun~

oh!

i was still wondering if nicole stepped on hara or the other way round -.-

no wonder.

have to thank hara for trying to give us a perfect performance :]

her "aaah" was so cute. *saves gif*

Either way, I thought her mistake was really cute.

They should be careful with their props though, imagine

if one of the girls fell....

i guess from certain angles, it appeared that someone stepped on someone's foot

poor hara, having to explain such an embarrassing moment

i hope she doesn't feel to badly about it

is the first gif from a fancam?

i think the media was too fast reporting the news. in the aired performance you can't even see their feet. but i'm glad it's over now. mistakes only makes them stronger and improve.

It feels horrible to make a mistake, but i'm sure she was just really worried about all that confetti, as falling would be really embarrassing......

Oh. I see! So this is the truth! LOL.

Stupid flying paper! xDDD

Poor hara! ><

But I won't mind, because her "AHH" is just too CUTE!!!!! :crying:

i saw this perf and was scared somebody was gonna fall. i'm really glad hara didn't fall and hurt herself. but i feel bad cuz i heard she cried for an hr after the performance when it wasn't really her fault.

I was wondering about it too since there weren't really any captures of the performance with anyone stepping on each other. Glad it's all cleared up! And seriously, her "Ah!" wasn't that bad, she didn't really mess up the performance~ Hara hwaiting! <3

at first, i was pretty surprised & thought that it was part of the song.

but then after reading the comments & such, i realised that it was hara!

haha i think it goes to show that the girls are just like us & make mistakes.

makes me love them even moree :)

it's from their performace clip. the gif was zoomed into Hara, that's why it looked like as if it's from another camera. :lol:

So that's what really happened.

I see, I see.

I really thought she got her foot stepped on.

Thanks for sharing.

Here are my thoughts. I think she just simply made a mistake in her dance routine, and it had nothing to do with the stage. From the first gif in the first post, you can see that hara was making that "glasses shape" with her hands. If you watch their performances of pretty girl, I think hara does this once or twice during the entire dance routine for this song. Normally, I dont think she is supposed to do that glasses thingy at the end of the performance, so that was the mistake she made. And she just let out a sigh due to that. Can anyone agree on this?

ahhh!

so this happened really? good to know!

but her "ahh" was still cute xDDDD