[Haradoll] Truth behind Hara's "Ahhhh"

chupachups

The Music Bank Comeback stage incident garnered a lot of attention from the media and also fans. The media reported that Nicole accidentally stepped on Hara's feet causing her to exclaim out the infamous, "Ahhhhhh". The news were wrongly reported.

The Truth:

First to explain the incident of Hara on last Friday Music Show: It was not about stepping on each other`s foot at all. In fact, the flying pieces of paper - part of the stage effect - was unavoidably stuck to Hara`s shoes, made her slippery and that`s why Hara was so frightened that she couldn`t keep the "Ah". - Explained by Hara herself in the fanmeeting after Saturday Music Show.

**taken from Pim's <3!! youtube channel!!/ Pim @ KARAholic

and woots to Mae for posting that up! :)

no one was at fault. the confetti got stuck to Hara's shoes which caused her to slip.

2uokoj4.jpg

^

the floor was pretty slippery. she mixed up her dance moves too. ;)

and then, her "Ahhhhh"

2j43ghd.jpg

i know this is pretty "old" news, but not many seemed to be aware of the truth. lol.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw poor Hara! Actually, I was thinking to myself 'How are the girls not affected by the fireworks or confetti at all?!'. Her mistake was very understandable! The floors really are slippery though! Many stars have slipped on them. Even ones with no high heels.

I'm still fuzzy on whether Hara stepped on Nicole's foot or vice versa. I should listen to their radio show again...Hara talked about what happened.

Either way, it's all in the past and I'm sure Hara is getting over it ;). Thanks for clearing this up!

Yeah, i did noticed that when i was watching the performance. And the i was wondering if Nicole did steped on Hara's feet.

Ah~ poor Hara. :) But nobody's perfect and she didn't really mess up the performance. ♥ She was lucky that it was almost the end of the song. :D

I think that in this performance, Jiyong slipped in the beginning too. Y___Y

Thanks for this! :)

Edited by ~SonJun~

Here are my thoughts. I think she just simply made a mistake in her dance routine, and it had nothing to do with the stage. From the first gif in the first post, you can see that hara was making that "glasses shape" with her hands. If you watch their performances of pretty girl, I think hara does this once or twice during the entire dance routine for this song. Normally, I dont think she is supposed to do that glasses thingy at the end of the performance, so that was the mistake she made. And she just let out a sigh due to that. Can anyone agree on this?