[Haradoll] Truth behind Hara's "Ahhhh"

chupachups

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that 'Ahhh' actually highlighted the whole performance making it much more special and memorable! it definitely got stuck in my mind more deeply than other performances. It was not just a cute mistake. It was an appropriate cute mistake! haha

• 2 weeks later...

well if it was the confetti slip up the reaction was very delayed, she slipped then a couple of secs passed then the AAAH! so im still iffy by this... although Jiyoung or Nicole would have reacted if they stepped on Hara.... there is a big difference between solid and squishy...

Aww ahahaha I actually thought she sounded cute when she said it LOLLL.

If someone had stepped on her foot, her voice would have been sharper and higher instead of dragged out like "Ahhhh." in that dull-ish kind of voice LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

thanks, I have heard so many versions of what happened, but this is clearly proof of it.

Lol, I thought it was kind of cute regardless & think Hara probably worried much too much about it.

there is almost nothing she could do that would change my feelings of support for her, & this was just

a tiny thing, but it is nice to see it was not something more.