• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
aank1

[2010.08.25] Popular Girl Group KARA participate in 'WE ONLINE: Secret Expedition' OST

65 posts in this topic

NEW SONG!!! They work with online game OST!!! WOW!!

Just like before they actually being in the game!!!

thanks anky and mae for the tip :)

at last the teaser is released, been waiting forever, ever almost forgot about it :P

but the only matter to me is for them to be able to enjoy the recording ^^

anticipating the MV

Love the song already! Looking forward to the MV and the whole song. The girls seems to be enjoying the recording I'm happy to see that. Thanks aank1,Mae and nerdxissa for sharing . :)

Omooo. I can't wait to watch the MV. :D

Kara hwaiting! :D

cant wait for the full song :D

wow i wonder we online :L

probably all korean =="

This song is catchy and we can hear goddess strong voice in the end :D

soo cool..

it's the typical Kara genre..

ehehe..

ganbatte kara!!!

love love!!<3

wait is there a date to when this is released?

im just very curious!!! thats all

smart of them to find Kara, anw wonder wad this game is about.

cant wait for the full song to be released!

KARA HWAITINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Wohoo~ can't wait >w< ost song.. I think it will be a cute song =P

Thanks for the news (:

Already a new song coming out

Can't wait to hear it

Go KARA :thumbup:

wow KARA's really diversifying. that's cool and maybe this'll give them credit with "We Online" gamers, either way we get a great new song for everyone to enjoy. great job KARA the song song great.

I'm a gamer but I haven't heard the game and when I searched about it, nothing comes up. Is it new? Can't wait for it.

What game is this? Is a Korean game? I like song it sounds fresh and upbeat. I agree that it bring back the style of Kara4. I have been waiting for this. That is a five star from me for their vocals are great especially Gyuri distinct voice.

Edited by Palaverist

^

i couldn't have agreed more, distinct & awesome, especially gyuri. how can non-fan miss this?

^

I am sure gamers would eventually take notice. This is another chance for them to appeal to a specific type of people. Well more Kamilia would be coming in.

Edited by Palaverist

I love this song i repeat it more and more for this day. I think it good when this song has More lines for Hara and Her voice not bad.

I'm surprised nobody has posted the full version yet. It was on youtube's most watched last night!

This song is pretty catchy! The MV is now out too YAY. More Kara <3.

Kara Jjang! Fighting!<3

Kiss me! Touch me! :eyelove:

That'a KARA song. Joyful, vibrant and happy. :thumbup:

I guess DSP is either finally listening to the fans or in sync with us. Now all that is needed, for the time being is, that they come up with a song completely in English that can go around the world (just like that other girl group did) it's about time they did that.

Waiting! Waiting! :rolleyes:

Found Eng Subs. Definitely my new favorite song!

:cheerful:

EDIT: they're soft subs

Edited by YuZi