[2010.08.24] KARA to appear on NTV 「Shabekuri007」

karamaru

KARA will have a Japan-Korea Hip Battle with the actors in the TV show 「Shabekuri007」

KARA who had carried out their Japan Debut with the single 「Mister」 --released in August 11th, will be a guest in NTV 「Shabekuri007」 which will broadcast next week, August 30th.

「Shabekuri007」 is a variety program in which the "Shabekuri007" (composed of 7 people from 3 groups: Cream Stew, Neptune, Tutorial) and the guest will have a blunt talk show.

KARA will challenge those 7 to do their specialty, the hip dance.

Given that each member's personality is still unknown, KARA's participation in a talk variety is a good point for the fans.

The show will broadcast 30 minutes later from the usual schedule, starting from 22:30, so be careful when you set the video recording start time.

Nihon Terebi (NTV) 「Shabekuri007」

2010/08/30 (Monday) 22:30~23:24

Guest: Kimura Tae, KARA

-----

tip from anne/chupachups

source: http://natalie.mu/music/news/36597

translated by karamaru @ KARAHOLIC.COM

-----

Judging from their group names, those hosts are undoubtedly comedians lol

and btw, "しゃべくり007" reads as "shabekuri seven"

Haha great news. Japan getting the full brunt of the "butt dance"! Even if there is still a small language barrier, they can still fully understand each other with dance! Shake em girls!

Aww yeah, K-A-R-A gurls are undeniable, fine, fresh, fierce, they got it on lock. Kpop represent, now putcha hands up wo-ah wo-ah x3.

I love how the butt dance is still such a big craze in Asia (: I wonder what the U.S will think of it :P

lol, I know my mom will be O_O No, that's inappropriate! Poor Kara their hips must be in some pain because of

the constant hip sway. Thanks for sharing!