[2010.11.17] Korean 4th Mini Album [Jumping]

red4summer

is it still 3 weeks?lol we're not really that sure right now cause the schedule was kinda ruined(pushed back).im still praying dsp would change their mind xD

--

After releasing a teaser for their upcoming Japanese single, ‘Jumping,’ Kara has announced plans to promote the album in both Korea and Japan at the same time.

Since promoting one song in two different countries is not a common marketing strategy—nor is it one that has been used before—many are theorizing that the girls’ previous successes may have played a part in making this decision. Since ranking in Oricon Top 5’s Best Album chart and receiving much commendation for their single, Kara has been experiencing nothing but success. It is expected that they will do equally as well with ‘Jumping.’

Kara will begin promotions shortly after the release of ‘Jumping’ on November 10th.

cr.ivalue@kh

woow.im speechless lol

im 50 - 50

im happy that they'll be coming back soon (a month?),but im worried bout their health D: they'll be really exhausted.

bout the song...its gonna be in korean right?lol

Edited by xxoo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Korean and Japanese promotion in the same time ?

I don't know how to react to this news !

I'm happy to see them comeback in a month

But I would prefer them to concentrate on Japan only first

And then to focus on Korea after

I don't like the idea to share the same album for two countries

Japan has the right to have their own song to me

And I want a brand new song for korean comeback too !

Moreover, the girls will be very busy

But maybe they will promote two different songs lol.

Wow this just got more complicated lol. DSP should've at least told us the exact date for their comeback in Korea. And now, Jumping will be promoted in Japan AND Korea?

The girls will be busy as heck, promoting in TWO countries and coming back right after it.

I at least hope Jumping does fairly well in Korea. Maybe this is how they make up for 3 weeks of promotion only? lol.

Length of Jumping promotions + 3 weeks of mini-album.

I wish they'd start telling us more about the Korean comeback. Things are already going well in Japan for Kara.

I hope things go well in Korea as well :)

^ things WILL go well, i suppose.

but perhaps not as well as we hope to be, cos 3 weeks of promotions is rly nothing but bad, bad news. and im guessing that korean kamilias r gonna get pretty pissed that kara's long-awaited comeback single is just a korean version of their jap single. it just seems so insincere, you know what i mean?? cos they've waited patiently for this mini, and then u're just giving them a cheap rehash from japan. it just doesnt seem right.

and yes, kara's health is VERY worrying at the moment. with the whole string of comebacks and new releases, they're gonna be extremely exhausted. and it's not like they had a very relaxing time earlier this year either. ohmygoodness i hope UMJ and DSP still remembers that our girls need something called SLEEP.

bold.. lol.

idk i can't give any comment :sweatdrop: , just hope this move will bring kara to the upper level.

maybe the pattern would be like this :

1. pre-recording for Japan's program,

2. flying back to Korea for all the music shows,

3. and at the same time, they apprear in Japan in various program.

lol idk :whistling:

i hope UMJ and DSP still remembers that our girls need something called SLEEP.

to add on, i hope dsp & umj remember kara belongs to every kamilia too. it's hard to please everyone (fans) but minimally i still believe the companies discussed all matters with the girls. just pray every decision they made (together) pays off at the end.

i don't really like the idea of having the same song to be promoted in both Japan and Korea.

the Jumping is surely gonna be a hit in Japan.. but in Korea i don't know... 2 countries that have different taste in music. especially in Korean music scene nowadays so many new stuff. your song yesterday can basically meant nothing the next day. one thing for sure tho 2 countries likes our girls.. LOL

but nonetheless i'll still give my support to the girls 1000% KARA FIGHTING!

if japan 2nd single is sort of sadness and sorrow, then the next korean album may not have much derivation too. or minimally storyline based mv is to be expected. i hope dsp pays attention to these "details" to avoid any..

^Hopefully DSP learns from UMJ. I wish they would work on improving their tactics. Let's face it, that's the only way Kara will achieve more fans. HOPEFULLY HOPEFULLY they don't make previous mistakes. They should be moving forward and forward so that our girls achieve more success.

The concept should have been decided a while ago, right? And they still didn't reveal anything? Not that I'm getting impatient... just wondering lol xD

^

the madness now is concentrated on the jumping album & the cross promotion between japan & korea. so even though they are to release any information at this moment, it may change again later due to unforeseen event. remember there's this full japanese album release in 24th nov too. so hopefully after all have calmed down, comes the official announcement. :)

^ daebak = big hit :thumbup1:

I really wish that this album could be their breakthrough album

I also wish that DSP wouldn't be tooo cheap on the MV...lupin was an excellent song and had a great concept BUT the MV was just...blah....

I think a great MV always leads to great success of the song!

Even now I feel so disappointed with the lupin MV :crying:

it can mean great success or big win which we all hope that the next comeback title song will be the one to bring kara to eternal greatness, bettering all existing groups & records. this is my wish for the next korean album. :)

^ daebak = big hit :thumbup1:

I really wish that this album could be their breakthrough album

I also wish that DSP wouldn't be tooo cheap on the MV...lupin was an excellent song and had a great concept BUT the MV was just...blah....

I think a great MV always leads to great success of the song!

Even now I feel so disappointed with the lupin MV :crying:

yeah say no to dsp's lack of creativity in KARA's MV. Pretty Girl was good for me, the quality is nice and they have a lot of setting. Wanna at least had a story line. I hope JUMPING will be daebak! SeungYeon crying in the MV? can't wait!

Okay so what now? What will happen to the Korean comeback? Is it completely neglected now that things are going well in Japan? Lol all the hype is in Jumping and in Girls Talk now.

I seriously can't imagine what would happen in the Korean comeback now. I wish for it to be "daebak" yes, but with SNSD, Big Bang and other groups in the picture.................

Ah well, at least as a Kamilia, I'm happy that there's success overseas in Japan :D

but with SNSD, Big Bang and other groups in the picture.................

i don't care who is or are in the picture, kara may not be there now but that doesn't mean the girls are destined to be 2nd or 3rd forever. to be "daebak", we as fans must believe the girls can make it to the top, it'll be their turn soon. tiil that day, keep the fate strong guys. :)

I think KAMILIAs should stop worrying about other groups. Because with that attitude, we keep on confirming that KARA is just second best. I think KAMILIAs in general lack a little "will" - it's ok to be worried but to think that KARA is almost irrelevant when groups like SNSD is around is sad. From what I observed, kamilias tend to give up early because of competition, like in voting - if there's a big gap between KARA and another group they say, "it's impossible for us to win" and then they stop voting.

The culture of SM fanclubs are really different, sones are buying a lot of "OH!" albums now to make sure that SNSD wins album of the year award. It's not just DSP that would push KARA on top, it's how much KAMILIAs want KARA to be on top as well. But I've seen KAMILIAs do a lot to make KARA #1 (rubber gloves anyone?) so I hope KAMILIAs would still do their best.

Edited by KaraNice