[2010.11.17] Korean 4th Mini Album [Jumping]

red4summer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well this is my second comeback here in KH

I'm really exciting for this comeback (even when there is not details)

What do I hope from this new mini-album ?

I'm really waiting for a ballad, all the ballads of Kara are my favorites

I want to hear more vocals and of course the distribution of the lyrics

I want an amazing dance for this comeback because since Mister, Kara

is well know of their dance steps and ( foer me) is great

AND I wanna a MV with a Story (pleaseeeee DSP)

i think it will be called Jumping... songs with instrumentals are usually the main song.. so since Jumping is the only one with the inst, its a high chance the mini album will be called Jumping :)

^I agree.

I think this one looks a bit more correct, since it follows the pattern of Lupin and Pretty Girl mini album, and it's weird to have Jumping just before its instrumental track.

yeah...Jumping become the title for this album kinda make sense :tongue: although Burn would be good too

i'm guessing With is a ballad :whistling:

woah..cant wait!thanks for the update ^^

I'm really waiting for a ballad, all the ballads of Kara are my favorites

I want to hear more vocals and of course the distribution of the lyrics

I want an amazing dance for this comeback because since Mister, Kara

is well know of their dance steps and ( foer me) is great

AND I wanna a MV with a Story (pleaseeeee DSP)

me too..i love all of their ballads. they really have unique voices that is always easy on the ear.

i believe they have strong voices..

and yeah mv! for a ballad i guess..they can act.i know it!so make them act DSP!

eee! Tracklist<333

Love Is.. kindof sounds like a ballad to me x3

I'm guessing we'll be seeing Burn performed? Cuz they usually perform two songs on comeback stage.

Lol, so the daebak album we've been discussing is Jumping? x3

So Jumping isn't really an original japanese track? :wacko:

btw, kindof confused ham tweeted she was gonna stay aboard for 4 weeks O_O It's not possible she's studying aboard cuz Kara's schedule is packed. Maybe Kara girls will be in Japan for 4 weeks?

But then Korean promotions.... can they be pre-recorded?

I almost sure that mini album will be coming out on nov. 17..

big question mark for me is, what the eff "Binks" means.. LOL

but yeah.. i think "With" is a ballad track. the girls harmonization are one of the best amongst girl groups, thats why i always love when they sing ballads :)

can't wait for the album to come out!!

A few things I'd like to expect from this mini-album are . .

I. A stroy-line MV! I like how they added a story to Wanna and the MVs could have been much better if they had a story for Lupin or Mister (Not saying they weren't great).

II. A brand new concept, like Lupin, that was so unique even though it was dark, who'd pick a theme about thieves? KARA would :) I was a little sad Jumping wasn't too unique, but I'm glad the way it came out.

III.That Goo Hara gets more lines, and she isn't forced to go high in her singing because she sounds good when she doesn't go high. (ex//KARA on BoA's special stage).

IV. KARA won't be underestimated and attract larger fanbase. Also to win LOTS! Not so I can brag about them but I noticed that KARA feels so happy & accomplished when they win.

V. But, most of all, I want KARA to stick true to themselves through their music, if you've noticed KARA has had their charms in all their songs which makes them special it's as if no matter what concept they have they always seem to be the KARA we love and adore.

the title of the songs looks promising,so dsp please dont disappoint us,we want mv with a story line pleaseeeeeeee :crying:

its almost nov,so shouldnt we atleast get some photos?or something to tease us?xD

im really excited for this cause this will be my first time.

i dont want them to comeback on thurs(mnet),cause i cant watch it live,i have school the next day D:[/s]lol ignore my selfishness

Edited by xxoo

I wonder how DSP is going to start the promotion this time, since we've all already heard the full song - Jumping - and seen the concept photos, assuming that they're the covers for the Japanese Jumping single.

ROFL exactly.
II. A brand new concept, like Lupin, that was so unique even though it was dark, who'd pick a theme about thieves? KARA would :) I was a little sad Jumping wasn't too unique, but I'm glad the way it came out.

I actually think Jumping's concept is on par with Lupin's thieves concept. Or maybe I'm just a sucker for time-travelling - the concept of leaping through time it just seems so daring and surreal. :D I really can't wait for the Korean promotion of Jumping to start because I think Jumping is one of KARA's best songs.

So, the album is not called Girl's day anymore but Daebak? Or is the Japanese album called Girl's day...getting confused with all their new releases.

Anyways, can't for their Japanese and Korean come back. I really wish that the Korean come back will not be just a "translation" of the Japanese work and vice versa. They really need to attract both public with fresh materials, if not people are going to lose interests. I am sure DSP and Universal are aware of that and let's just wait and see how they resolve this issue :whistling:

The tracklist sounds great :D I think Love Is will be the ballad, or maybe with but I really hope we get one because I really love their voices.

I'm pretty sure they'll perform Burn to promote the mini-album as well, like how they performed Umbrella for Lupin. Or maybe they'll promote different coupling songs on the different music shows, that would be a dream come true :D

Anyway, I'm pretty much convinced that Jumping will also be the title track in Korea since the instrumental is included lol. Btw I was just thinking about it and isn't this the first time when an instrumental has been included on a mini-album?

So, the album is not called Girl's day anymore but Daebak? Or is the Japanese album called Girl's day...getting confused with all their new releases.

The Japanese album that they will release on Nov 24 is called "Girl's Talk." This mini album is referring to their 4th Korean mini album, which is yet untitled.

I'm pretty sure they'll perform Burn to promote the mini-album as well, like how they performed Umbrella for Lupin. Or maybe they'll promote different coupling songs on the different music shows, that would be a dream come true :D

Yeah! I really wish they'd get a chance to perform all the songs on the mini album at least once. For the three (or four, counting mnet), they can sing Jumping+Burn, Jumping+With, Jumping+Love is, or something like that. A litttle variation just to spice things up~

Anyway, I'm pretty much convinced that Jumping will also be the title track in Korea since the instrumental is included lol. Btw I was just thinking about it and isn't this the first time when an instrumental has been included on a mini-album?

Seems like Jumping will indeed be the title track. There was an article that reported KARA will be co-promoting Jumping in both Japan AND Korea right? And yeah this is the first time an instrumental has been included on a mini album. I'm glad because the instrumental of Jumping sounds AWESOME, especially the intro bit at the beginning. :thumbup1:

:lol: i kinda hope it just mistyped from let say blinks coz yeah binks confused me :tongue:

if things going just like before, we could expect them to perform majority of those song although it seems unlikely they will perform all of it, but if the girls goes on radio shows etc they could be singing some other tracks too.

as for concept, i think the leaping through time is interesting, couldn't wait for their live choreo and stage costume :wub:

Yep i wanna know what is Binks too!!

Guys let's support our girls!! They've improved so much!!!!!!

KARA for the win! <3 love them so much

and I am so loving jumping. ain't you??? It's awesome

And it's an original concept about a girl who travels through time... i think that's awesome!

the only related thing i could think of "Binks" is Jar Jar "Binks" from Star Wars.. LOL

with the love that they've been getting.. i'm pretty sure this album will surpass Lupin in terms of sales and popularity! :)

I. A stroy-line MV! I like how they added a story to Wanna and the MVs could have been much better if they had a story for Lupin or Mister (Not saying they weren't great).

^ yup i want like "Break It" kinda MV :) IMO Break It MV was the best KARA MV.

@kim : yup, hopefully the sales in Korea will catch up with what they've been sold in Japan...Lupin only sold around 23k as far as i know, so comparing with (only) Best album with 82k (and still counting) really should pump up the K-Kamilia there ^_^

don't know if i should post it, but from DC apparently a Thai Kamilia managed to tweets PD Jaeho about the new mini, and his answer just make you more curious :tongue:

PeD58.jpg

cr: zephyrean @ twitter

The number two song on the tracklist has ALWAYS been the title song, and since Jumping comes with an instrumental, then it's probably a done deal - just gotta wait until the official official tracklist comes out, I guess. Once again, I'm a little afraid that we'll see these five songs on the Girl's Talk Japanese album (plus the Jumping/Mister instrumentals) plus a remix and that'd gives nine tracks...lol

Stop killing me here, PDjaeho XD

Either way, at the end of the day I really don't care - as long as they're having fun.