[2010.11.17] Korean 4th Mini Album [Jumping]

red4summer

Yeah! I really wish they'd get a chance to perform all the songs on the mini album at least once. For the three (or four, counting mnet), they can sing Jumping+Burn, Jumping+With, Jumping+Love is, or something like that. A litttle variation just to spice things up~

Exactly! and that way they can show people more of their talents as well.

Oh and maybe it'd make sense for Burn to be the title track. Since that way the Korean mini-album and Japanese single would still be unique (in a way lol). But also, Jumping has a bit of a J-pop sound, maybe Burn has more of a K-pop sound so they might choose to use it instead? Still, Jumping is the most likely to be the title track imo.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is killing me x3 November come faster~~!! Why they bein' so mysterious.

they can sing Jumping+Burn, Jumping+With, Jumping+Love is, or something like that. A little variation just to spice things up~

wahhh, that is a great idea! but unfortunately dsp handles the girls in korea and they probably won't do that x_x

And I think promotion might be even shorter or the same :o Since they still have Japan to promote in. I know they won't perform on many music shows but kara is trying to make themselves even popular no? ^^ I mean they did KINDOF debut as a local Japanese girl group even though they're still considered kpop. And they might go on more Japanese shows.

17 DAYS 'TIL RELEASE

:teary:

if that list that Aceham had given us is the right one the number 2 song is "Burn" O_O

and if you think about Hammie's crying scene.. it should make sense that "Burn" might be the title track for Korea's Comeback. cuz like how many times i use mathematical and every calculation there is Jumping + Crying Scene does not fit together.. LOL

The number two song on the tracklist has ALWAYS been the title song

heres the tracklist for the title track distribution :)

FIRST BLOOMING

2. Break It

ROCK U MINI ALBUM

1. Rock U

PRETTY GIRL MINI ALBUM

2. Pretty Girl

HONEY SPECIAL EDITION ALBUM

1 Honey

REVOLUTION

2. Wanna

LUPIN MINI ALBUM

2. Lupin

so the title track is either the 1st one or the 2nd one :) if we follow the previous list.

thanks for the rumoured tracklist, nov!

though jumping inst is included, i really hope jumping got demoted from being the title song as originally planned. i hope to see burn to be promoted as the 4th mini-alubm title song, now maybe the crying scene is meant for burn. there's a possibility of dsp reorganising the mini-ablum order after the injury incident. borrowed what said earlier,

I really wish that the Korean come back will not be just a "translation" of the Japanese work and vice versa. They really need to attract both public with fresh materials, if not people are going to lose interests.
Since that way the Korean mini-album and Japanese single would still be unique.

yup if based on Ham crying scene, it still unclear whether its for Jumping or not coz after listen to the full song and then the PV came out, somehow crying scene imo wouldn't fit anywhere in Jumping :whistling: thats why there's a possibility its for another track (Burn kinda make sense -_- )

....well better wait for official one since tomorrow already November, with prior in two weeks for release, i'm guessing we gonna see some sign/teaser for Korean Comeback ^_^

If Jumping is really the title track so I hope DSP made a better MV but if Burn is the title track...it will be awersome because each country will have their own comeback song ! Moreover, It would maybe explain the famous "crying scene" of Ham for the MV that we don't see in Jumping PV. Of course DSP could have made another MV for the korean version of Jumping but knowing DSP...I won't give them that credit lol.

Lolololol "Binks" xD I hope "With" and "Love Is" are ballad songs. If so, then DSP has heard my wish of at least 2 ballads!

I have a feeling Burn might be the title track. I dunno how well a J-pop song like Jumping (as great as it is) would do in Korea. Jumping in Japan and Burn in Korea. It would be a bit weird if Jumping is promoted in both Japan and Korea. I don't think that would be so smart.. I dunno just the feeling I'm having right now.

And Jumping was probably supposed to be promoted in Korea? Or I dunno, another song could have been decided as the title track in the first place.

I really hope Burn is the title track though. I want to get an MV with a storyline xD And new choreo :D

Can't wait can't wait! It's almost November anyways. Before we know it, we'll all be listening to their new songs in no time.

I just watched KARA's appearance on Night Star and GyulHamJiRa sang two lines of the Korean version of Jumping (acapella, too~). Imo I like the Japanese version better, but it may just be because I heard that one first and has grown used to the lyrics being sung in Japanese. I'll wait until the full track is out to judge though. (:

^ I think Kara girls was being sarcastic x3 Like the mc guessed that the title song was "Jumping"; well duh x3 They sang "Jumpin' Jumpin' Jumpin' Jumpin' Out" And then they guessed that they were going to jump in their choreography and yeah x3 but not sure x3

DSP earned so much money with their japanese activities so if KARA comes once again with a no special MV...I will get very mad against DSP lol. It's not like we are asking for something very difficult ! Just put a nice storyline in the MV !

Even if I really wish Burn would be the title track, everything links to Jumping : KARA said they will promote Jumping in both countries, there is an instrumental of Jumping in the mini-album and now they are singing two lines in korean.

I'm fine with any song. But I really want to watch a MV with a storyline. They deserve it! They worked really hard both at Japan and Korea and they deserve a great MV! If something like that happens, I'll die happily. :D

This can be consideres as my first KARA countdown too. I love KARA since Wanna but I wasn't much aware of how the things work on Korea. So I had no idea about teasers etc. :D But this time I'm happy that I didn't miss anything! ^_^

Me too!! I want Burn to be their title track! I mean I love jumping but I think they should consider the fans in Korea too, Jumping is already out(in Japanese) and it won't build up much hype :bored:

With Burn they can have a whole new concept which will build up more hype and anticipation :gemhyper:

I really hope for a new MV too, if they have a really good MV with a high budget,they really deserve it! I mean there are other artist in k-pop who aren't as popular as them and have lower album sales but they have better MV's than Kara do :crybaby:

What what? "With" "Sweet Days"?? Aigoo I'm so confused I don't even know which song is for which tracklist/album. Hahah I need to clear my head for real.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Kara is successful in both Japan AND Korea at the same time? I wish to see that happen...

Can't wait for the release dates! I want to listen to their new songs and see their new MV right naaaooo...