[2010.11.17] Korean 4th Mini Album [Jumping]

red4summer

Lol, Maybe "With" is special x33 Oh I got one, Cuz then they'll buy both Korean mini album to listen tio With and also Japanese album to listen to Sweet Days ^^

BTW, Can someone tell me how this album might be promoted? Like in japan do they pick a song and perform it on a music program??? New songs in this album.. :o Maybe they'll perform Lupin in japanese :eyelove:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Imo albums aren't promoted much in Japan, for idols at least, so we probably won't see the girls performing any of the new songs. Maybe roughly the same promotion as KARA BEST? Posters, CFs, etc. The focus of the upcoming promotional activities is on the Jumping single. This discussion is in the wrong thread lol. @__@

lol, let me sum up the difference.

4th mini-album has "with" while girls talk has "baby i need you", "sweet days" (2 versions) & "sos".

these are the songs that aren't "shared" among them or anywhere. :)

its release date is 17th but i guess the comeback on korean muscial stages will be after japan promotion. idk but based on ham tweet, she (or they) will be staying aboard for 4 weeks in 2-3 weeks time. (warning: these are my words so we just gonna wait & see.)

아...삼주거의사주간의외 국생활이라니;;믿기지않 아;이런날이오는구나;이 건머;단기유학;금방지나 가겠징...꺅

Ah.. In almost 3 weeks..gonna live abroad for 4 weeks. Can't believe it;such days would come;this is just a short term learning;It will soon pass, won't it.. Kkya

question, is it ham/kara that gonna live abroad for 4 weeks? :whistling:

question, is it ham/kara that gonna live abroad for 4 weeks? :whistling:

Good point. Wut's going to happen with SSTP? If they have temporary DJs like they did for Shindong that one time, then it would probably indicate that Kara as a whole are abroad for a month, though I don't see why they would have only a few members there unless it's for learning. And lol @ cheating on Ham - she just recorded an OST I didn't know about, that sneaky one.

^

LOL! that's really a funny way describing Gyuls' hair.

Anyways I know it would look weird if someone else wear this but somehow it looks good on them :D ! I wonder what the concept is? Do we even have a title for this album yet ? I mean it's coming out soon shouldn't there be a teaser by now? wait, I remember seeing a track lists was that for korean album? gosh soo confuse with all these releases! thanks xichigo for sharing pix :)

if it's jumping then it's a total different concept from japan. be it what's the title song, the album release & promotion in korea will have the "new" feel again. it's better since korean comebacks always bring madness & fevers to fans. dates are drawing near so expect more teases coming.

@inin, i lol hard at your descriptive words.

the concept looks related to car racing..

jing looks like the checkered flag while gyuri has the car wiper..not sure about nicole though...

just my guess..hehe

(the song Burn will actually kinda fit in with the concept more than Jumping though)

first off not liking dsp's description -_-;; I hated geometry.

but good thing about this is dsp is taking risks. trying a new trend. and I kindof like nicole's mullet :unsure:

And this is so different from Jumping concept in Japan. Maybe this is Burn :eyelove: Like burn the shapes and formulas >:DD

Hope this concept isn't too unique that it's unappealing. ^^;;

Like burn the shapes and formulas >:DD

OMG HAHAHA.

Somehow I don't see this concept as Jumping either. I can't connect Jumping to a "modern, yet chic" image. I'm hoping it's another song on the mini album instead. Maybe it'll be "Binks"! Weird title + somewhat weird concept = :D

Is Gyul's hair black/dark brown in the picture? Because if it were blonde, it would turn out with a lighter shade in this black-and-white format o.O

Anyway, maybe this is the PV where we can see Ham crying ^^

CuICi.jpg

They shot this back in like August, when they originally planned on promoting in September. Gyuri's going to stay blonde until at least year-end, me thinks. She better be conditioning the hell out of her hair.

And come on, I can't be the only one who likes the Cole!mullet...

Edited by goddessfollower

If the Jumping is album title, I can't imagine they dance Jumping choreography with that concept..

it's totally NOT SUIT with each other..

So, probably it's Burn.. sometimes it can be related to car racing~~ lol

they did say that they are gonna promote jumping 2 in korea why hoping for burn again guys ,,,if they gonna surprise us with burn its gonna be epic news ..what is this black and white concept iam curious...waitin for hammie and hara pics

It is fun to see hope for Burn or any other song to be the main title even if we know that they said Jumping will be promoted in both Japan and Korea lol. This new concept is strange and I like that...DSP made a right decision to change at least their concept for korean comeback if it's really for Jumping. But in a way, I can't see the girls wearing this kind of clothes and dancing on Jumping...so maybe DSP will surprise us.

Edited by Solin

wow, Wow and WOW!!!!! that's all I can say!! I LOVE this concept although I'm not sure how this is going to fit Jumping *fingers crossed its for Burn!

I never thought Kara would go for this kind of concept. A really edgy concept I mean. Groups like 2ne1 and shinee etc are the daring ones who go for an edgy one, so I'm really impressesd that they are going for a different look! :thumbup: I want to see Hara and Seungyeon now!

I don't really like the fact that the Korean mini-album release is being overshadowed by their Japan promotions :thumbdown: Until now, only a little info is given about their mini-album despite it's imminent release- we don't even know the title of the album!

Although overseas promotions are important, their fan base in Korea should not be neglected. After all, they began in Korea.

Also, they'll be releasing the mini-album amidst fierce competition from SNSD, 2NE1 and T-ara. Shouldn't they turn their focus back to Korea already?

^ nah don't compare jpop with kpop, you won't get anywhere doing that, everything is mysterious with dsp/kpop, while everything is clear with UMJ/jpop.

i know the thirstiness of info is killing us, lol, 'just wait' is a good phrase :whistling:

if you trust akp, this "daebak" 4th mini album is Jumping :tongue:

On November 4th, Kara

^No I don't trust Akp! Lol well at least not yet with this one.

Those teaser pics really don't seem like Jumping to me. Maybe it's Burn...

And hahahah geometry. The wiper is HILARIOUS.

This is interesting... verrryyy interesting. DSP and their ways of thinking... lol.

If Jumping WAS the title track, I wonder how it would do in Korea. Hmm...

Anyways, I sure hope to see more and more and more teasers/pics/info/news about the "daebak" album.

Aaaahhhhhh November 17, come fast!