[2010.11.17] Korean 4th Mini Album [Jumping]

red4summer

I think I finally know what happened to the promotion schedule for Korea and Japan, hinted by the teaser pic of their mini-album.

This is my speculation:

They were supposed to promote 4th mini-album, which contains Korean version of Jumping, during September and then promote Japanese version of Jumping in October just like what they did with Mister.

However, due to Seungyeon's spine injury, they couldn't really make a comeback in Korea, therefore comeback was postponed to November, right after the scheduled Japanese promotions as the management didn't want to lose momentum.

This explains the tight schedule and my own silly impression that Japanese promotions were more important than Korean ones. 3 months of JK promotions were shortened to just 2 months. KARA's having the hard way just because of Seungyeon's injury :crying: The management just seems so mean...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^No I don't trust Akp! Lol well at least not yet with this one.

Those teaser pics really don't seem like Jumping to me. Maybe it's Burn...

And hahahah geometry. The wiper is HILARIOUS.

This is interesting... verrryyy interesting. DSP and their ways of thinking... lol.

If Jumping WAS the title track, I wonder how it would do in Korea. Hmm...

Anyways, I sure hope to see more and more and more teasers/pics/info/news about the "daebak" album.

Aaaahhhhhh November 17, come fast!

I think it's true that the Korean mini-album will be called Jumping (see above)

I guess the mini-album is supposed to have a futuristic concept, that's why they used abstract things like geometry and 'wiper' and Nicole's hair is styled like someone from the future. By the way, 'Jumping' is based on 'The Girl Who Leapt Through time', so I guess the MV is trying to depict them as girls from the future back for love.

well, i guess this officially confirms that the lead single for this album is Jumping. cos in the past, quite a lot of their albums and lead singles share the same name (rock you, pretty girl, lupin). i suppose this will be a great disappointment for quite some of us, but let's just hope that everything turns out well.

as for the concept, i really like this better than lupin; it's so beautiful and artsy *_* in any case, i think in korea they'll promote Jumping with different costumes, different concept and different energy. or rather, it looks that way to me, though im still very confused about all this :confused1:

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

*insanely curious as to how the stage costumes will turn out*

With Lupin, the teaser pics was pretty much what you got costuming-wise. Not so sure about this, but DSP always has Kara matching, so...I'm curious curious. This is like me wondering how the hell Shinee's Lucifer teaser pics were going to apply on stage, except much less tragic lol.

Since jumping is already confirmed as the album title, I think we should change this thread title~~ from 'Official "DAEBAK" Mini-Album Thread' to 'Official Jumping Mini-Album Thread'!! :)

black and white + futuristic concept ~~ Can't wait for this 8th for the teaser!!!! :eyelove:

true it has more or less confirmed that jumping is the title song but any chance of "album name doesn't reflect the title song"? look at revolution, wanna & mister were promoted intensively. so 2 totally different concepts for jumping? 2 versions as in mv & pv for a song? is the only glimpse of hope fading away? lol.

i still think it shouldn't be jumping just because jumping is made for jpop..what i mean by that is it sounds jpop..its so amazing considering their koreans..so i dont want it to be the title for the korean mini album

but i guess it will be..i just hope they cahnge or add something to make it more kpopish,,

If jumping is the title track, maybe they will have different choreography for korean version?

I can't imagine they dancing Jumping-Jap version with that outfit.. O__O

OMG..I think too much.. Let's see what the teaser will tell us..

I hope the concept and outfit will have some huge difference.

Also hoping that the lyrics will have different meanings.

I don't mind jumping to be the promoted song because i think it will be quite tiring for the girls if they have to learn 2 totally different songs.

I hope the new songs in japanese album will be in this album.

Love the album cover :)

read some articles and DSP mentioned that they are going for the "chic, urban & modern " style. I'm just as curious how Jumping will do in Korea just not because of the sound but usually new songs are released in Korea first. Will that affect how the song will do?

Wow so Jumping is the title track? I see.

The teaser photos are very interesting. The whole concept is unique, which is one thing I'm already liking about this.

I was hoping for Burn as the title track but I guess Jumping would be fine as well. I'm just curious as to how a J-pop song would do in Korea. Unless the Korean version was totally different.

Does that mean we get a different MV?

Jumping Jumping everywhere~ Japan AND in Korea!

I hope this time period for Kara and us Kamilias is a great one that all of us will never forget.

Jumping daebak!

Well I'm happy that DSP is keeping Kara's concepts unique ^_^

and even though they're using Jumping to cross promote I'm sure they'll make the Korean and Japanese promotions different enough for them to stand alone. Anyways, can't wait for the teasers :D

i must say that im really hyped for jumping's korean mv, cos dsp has finally decided to give kara a mv with a STORYLINE. and im counting on dsp for the storyline to make sense this time as well, cos the one in Wanna didn't :sweatdrop:

cant w8 for the teaser to be released~!!!!!!

Honestly, wae the dislike for Jumping, tho? For all we know, BURN might not be as strong as a track, and I'd rather they promote whatever the strongest track they have than try to do different songs. Jumping definitely caught my attention when I heard the first teaser.

^

not about jumping but on "borrowing" song released in japan for korean comeback. (forget about the injury postponement because sticking to original plan without analysing current situation is not the best strategy.) to me, that's the tricky part, it may work or backfire. so what if storyline mv or different concept is used, jumping is still jumping. if jumping (old song) can create huge wave in korea, then a newer song will definitely do better. btw "burn might not be as strong as a track" can turn to "burn may be stronger than jumping" too. we will never know & rem 2me? imo 2me is better than jumping (not saying jumping is bad). what i'm trying to say is why can't burn or any other song be as awesome as jumping? :)

results are not the most important but if i have a choice, i don't want kara to be other group's number 2 anymore. how many (mini)albums do we want to wait? i want kara to be the NEXT bride.