[2010.11.17] Korean 4th Mini Album [Jumping]

red4summer

just saw the teaser...well it looks the same as the japanese one...well almost the same.

anyways ill be waiting for the mv to be released.

lol while watching the teaser...i felt like watching the same thing.same outfits,same bg,same steps? :sweatdrop:

on the bright side...the logo is awesome xD

Edited by xxoo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What website are you getting the pictures from? I'm going to explode from cluelessness. Dx

From news articles! :D

Mhmm just watched the teaser. It was nothing new. )): I think they might have filmed the Japanese and Korean videos at the same time, just like what Wonder Girls did with 2DT. DSP better make the storyline MV good or else I'll be so disappointed. >_> Jumping has so much potential.

And yes I like the new logo! KARA always has awesome logos. :wub:

I think this teaser is more aimed toward people who haven't watched the Japanese PV yet. I admit if I hadn't watched the PV, I would find this teaser pretty cool.

im disappointed with the mv teaser, actually T_T

it was more or less the same material as the japanese pv - no new concept or anything. i was expecting to see brand new stuff, but.... :thumbdown:

and dsp!!!! kindly show that u can actually market ur idols just for ONCE, plssss.... our girls deserve so much more than all this -_-

but the concept photos are great, though :thumbup:

it's just so unique and beautiful <3

O.O

I was expecting something completely different honestly xD...

I do agree the logo looks good xD

maybe their is something completely different added D: to the vid somehow lol

I wish DSP made a complete different jumping version for Korean though -_-

well concept photos look great though I agree xD

Yea I thought they were gonna have new stage background and new costumes like the one in the album art leh.. In the end it looks like the same. Well I guess we just have to wait for the full version to release. But with past DSP's PV/MV quality, I think it is kinda expected. Anyway, I hope DSP will focus more on MV and internet marketing in the future, cause they seem a bit old fashioned as compared to YG and SM.

Edit: I also think that they are going to be full force in Japan while half force in Korea, now that they earn more in Japan. But hey, this strategy might work just like for Boa.

Edited by tinaomina

I expected soo much more!!! =______________= DSP why do you have to be cheap....

I was totally expecting a different MV with different clothes, setting, and maybe storyline(?)

But its just a teaser...So I'm hoping the mv will be much better.

*crosses fingers*

I was so excited for the teaser. and after watching it, beside the cool logo (I like it alot) there is a big disappointment! <_<

I always think that DSP has problems with promoting the girls and seems to be pretty old-fashioned compared to other agencies.

This time, Jumping PV got leaked about a week before the official release, and now, the Korean MV teaser look 90% same as the Jumping PV that we have watched hundred times :bored: Looking at the comments, many people seems to be disappointed and confused. I was really confused too, I thought it was a mistake and this was supposed to be the teaser for Japanese ver. at first :(

I expect a lot from Jumping and our girls are working really hard to prepare for promotions in both Korea and Japan, so DSP better treat them right! promote them well because KARA deserves that!

DSP should stop being cheap! -_- especially when KARA is earning so much money for the company.

DSP should stop being cheap! -_- especially when KARA is earning so much money for the company.

IKR?! Where did the revenue go? I see no difference in how DSP promoted Revolution and how they've promoted Jumping, up to now.

I'm going to keep my expectations low and hope to be pleasantly surprised on the 10th when the full MV is released. Since DSP put so much emphasis on the "storyline," for the Korean MV, they better make it good, because I'm very disappointed in the teaser.

I was on kara-t and some of the fans seemed really disappointed. They were like, "Isn't this the same as the Japanese version?!?!" I am mad at them too for not giving them a completely different looking music video with different outfits and stuff. The Korean fans are going to be upset especially b/c Kara has been in Japan for a long time and they haven't made a comeback in Korea for a very long time >.<

I hope the full MV is better b/c I think Kara deserves to have a different MV with a storyline and maybe even a dance version of the MV too. They should of shot the MV with the new outfits they just released.

well i'll wait for the mv to be released first, if dsp still can't give us that monochromic, storyline, still being CHEAP, etc.

just prepare to hear my slangs :whistling:

RfIgA.png

cr: ichitensou

they only changed that rainbow color to white & blue. :sweatdrop:

now why am i thinking jumping isn't the ace. :sweatdrop:

Edited by stevenstanley

28k1o53.jpg

this was my tweet to a friend yesterday before the teaser came out.

talkin bout devilish tongue eh.

with DSP's cheapness i was not surprised at all.

c'mon the girls deserves better than that! DSP is not helping at all.

thats why i'm always wowed by how popular the girls are considering their effin CHEAP *** COMPANY.

ok enough with my ranting. i shall wait for "BURN" hehehe.

FINALLY jiyoung actually sings more than previous songs... =="

but the addicting mv issue is still a problem...

PLEASE PLEASE make it better? like at least a bit more effort into it =\

and interesting to see a storyline!

I was expecting to see a storyline MV teaser as well D: is dsp really giving us a recycled mv? Hopefully not. Or it means we were all fooled w all our hype last month lol omg so sad.

I really wanna question the filming capability of DSP D: They always seem hesitant to invest for their artistis' MVs. DSP & their cheapness all the time -.- A couple of plain background & the dancing, that is. Oh c'mon, KARA has reached certain level of fame & popularity, they do really deserve a better investment >__>

Guys, lighten up.

You never know, I mean look at the Lupin teaser. The teaser clip wasn't even in the music video. Plus the korean jumpin' is going to have a story line (SY crying?) I mean we always say that DSP is cheap this and that, but in the end they always grow bigger than we expect them to be.

I stopped saying DSP is cheap because if you think about it, their really not. Compared to back then, yeah but now no. Their going out all big on the girls because our girls are now the only ones bringing in bacon for them. Why would they go cheap on them?

I'll just wait for the music video because bashing.