[2010.11.17] Korean 4th Mini Album [Jumping]

red4summer

lesmore & dmaris are gone case now? with offers from japan coming hot so probably because dsp has raised the endorsement fees? in anyway though doing well in japan, sound pretty bad in korea which is important too.

I think so too. The money is in Japan and those two endorsements weren't big time, big money. KARA's endorsement for ASK recently drove their (ASK's) revenue up anyways, KARA's still relevant in Korea and they are representing Korea very well in Japan.

Hmm, I expected something much different for the teaser and I was curious to see why DSP would use the same sets etc for the Korean version BUT with DSP you never know. I mean they are really odd...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. This is either a very bad and cheap teaser or a very clever way of lowering expectations and then... bang us with a spectacular MV :confused1: I hope that's the case.

On the other hand. Don't they (DSP) read what the fans write??? That's a low cost way of getting input from the people that count the most in promoting KARA.

I haven't seen a lot of previous teasers but, this second one didn't do the job. Somebody was asleep at the controls :wacko:

Anyway my hope and expectations remains where it's always been... with the girls :wub: They can certainly pulled it off, it just would be easier with the right tools (proper teasers).

i'm with all of you in hoping for the best :sweatdrop:

Thanks Stanley for all of that. Whatever the case, I would really hope that the MV is actually amazing and quite different from the Korean one. I know I will be upset if it isn't, and so will tons of Korean fans. I love their Japanese promotions, but it makes me sad that Korea is coming second in a sense now. Can't wait for the MV nevertheless.

Just watched the teaser and...

Umm... hahah...okay? There's really no difference...? -_-

Well it's only the teaser so I'm not depressing or goin ape-dookie on DSP yet.

I'm still expecting the storyline to be there in the full MV.

And about the font and whatnot, I guess we can't do anything about DSP being cheap, can we...

*sigh*

I'm still excited though! But the teaser (which was supposed to excite and uhm... you know, TEASE me more) really didn't do much.

Come on!!! 9 more days!!

lemme ask this...ham DID cry for the mv right?and if she really did,then i guess there WILL be a story line, cause if there wont be any storyline...why would someone cry while dancing and close-ups?BUT the problem is...will it make sense?xD

lemme ask this...ham DID cry for the mv right?and if she really did,then i guess there WILL be a story line, cause if there wont be any storyline...why would someone cry while dancing and close-ups?BUT the problem is...will it make sense?xD

I'm kind of worried about that lol. Please just don't insert random crying scenes.. -.- Hopefully it will be a storyline with substance and not a shallow one like Wanna's MV.

The release of the MV is just one day away!!

the picture of the girls cuddling together is so precious :wub:

reminds me of why i like them so much..certainly not because of dsp n their marketing skills..

despite being marketed poorly by dsp, they managed to break through and shine brightly..they really had to work harder compared to other groups out there

gonna support them till the end !! =)

(still praying the mv will turn out to be good ^^)

5 hours more to the truth & the moments we're waiting for. shall we be cheering & celebrating? i believe, so keep the faith. at this said time nothing about the new concept yet except for the monochromic pictures, so we're definitely in for surprises. about the teaser, it certainly raised "huge expectation".

Jumping Korean version! I thought the bonus track is the japanese ver but mixed differently, but it turns out the korean ver lol but.. it just sounds weird HAHA not only bcos I'm already so familiar w the japanese version. but also cos.. I even couldnt tell which language they are singing in my first listening lol "Jumping" is repeated in most parts, and English is added a lot to other parts as well lol so hard to catch their Korean lyrics. i even thought I hear spanish (at the beginning) and Chinese (towards the end) XD anyway it sounds so fresh. cant wait to see how Korean fans welcome this version :D

KARA JJANG KARA JJANG KARA JJANG !

Aaargh, can't wait for the MV!

Half an hour more, right? :bored:

^

^ the girls look smokin' hot. :B

Thanks for sharing~

I'm so happy that UMJ publicizes Kara a lot. XD

Edited by berryFEVER

I just heard the album on allkpop and youtube and I'm loving Jumping and Burn!!! Love is a cute and fresh song as well!!! Jumping is very catchy and Burn is very unique and has some soul in it. :D

I think DSP has something up their sleeves b/c I'm pretty sure they know the Korean fans and other international fans are not going to be satisfied w/ a MV that is almost completely the same. Hmmm maybe they are going to have a storyline mv and a dance mv? I just have to wait and see!

I bought the Jumping mini album on Yesasia! Pls buy the mini album and support Kara!!! :) I'm proud of the girls for coming so far even when they didn't have the best promotions and they still continue to shine and continue to bring us something new and fresh!!!

Edited by yoomster