[2010.11.17] Korean 4th Mini Album [Jumping]

red4summer

i just saw the mv.

and i think it sound so wired in korean.

maybe im used to the jap ver.

and the mv looks almost the same as the jap ver.

just only by adding a few different scene

and where is ham crying scene?

i abit disappointed

will there be another version of the mv coming out?

Edited by love yeonic

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like i said the MV didn't impress me that much like always.

i was expected the MV to turn out that way in the beginning .. so yeah :D

but the songs on the ALBUM is definitely freakin LEGIT!

so i'm satisfied.

BURN is the it track for me i just can;t stop playing it.. i hyped it so much and it didn't disappoint me. NOT ONE BIT!!!

After listening to the album, I've got to say EVERY track is solid. My favorite tracks have got to be binks, love is, and of course jumping. In fact, I can pretty much throw burn and with in also, since all of the songs are great! So preordering this!

The MV was good, but not great. I liked the beginning phone call, but didn't dig them throwing in clips from the Japanese PV. I thought the MV would have been better if the korean version was remade with the fresh geometric concept, but I guess that's saved for the storyline mv. I'll take what I can get for now :D.

Also, binks on repeat for me ^_^.

i love BINKS!! its just so nice to listen to..its still on repeat for me..

this is really a great album..every song is great..

i like the korean jumping more than the jap..^^

kara did it again!

cant wait for more mvs..where is seungyeon's crying..its still a mystery to me

I just saw the MV and I'm very dissapointed probably because I expected so much to have a storyline. There is not much difference from the Japanese PV and I actually prefer the japanese version. It sounds just ok in korean while the japanese version sounds so great ! But the whole mini-album is good.

This about falls into the range of how I expected the mv to turn out. I think they had to redo a good portion of it last minute considering the jackets were shot in August, and I bet a good portion of individual closeups were done then, too. Then the injury/delay happened, and they had new hairdos, I wouldn't be surprised if the mv wasn't as refined as it should have.

I like the Korean version - you can hear more vocal expression and stronger singing since it's in the native language. Since we're so used to the Japanese version, the difference in lyrics will take a while to get used to, but I think it's quite good (now trying to figure out some of the English lol). And I like BURN - I was relistening to First Blooming yesterday and BURN was like a tribute to their beginning days. Overall, the songs are really cohesive, not just random things thrown together. I like it.

Of course, I wasn't as happy with the mv, but they change some thing, just not quite happy with it. But I do love all the song on the album. For me i think I love the japanese version of jumping because I use to it, but the korean version the vocal is more strong than it japanese. But all the song are so good, I love love is and burn. I just wondering how does burn sound like in japanese does it sound just as good, and since love is on the girl talk album i can't wait to heard how it sound in japanese. But their some song on the girls talk that news like sweet dreams, and SOS, which I anxious to heard. But I do love all the song on the album, one things is miss from this album it a ballad, they needa ballad. Every album KARA release had some sort of ballad, the pretty girl album had ing and repackage it still had ing, the revolution album had magic and lupin had lonely, so this album was miss a ballad, but it fine.

there's no doubt that the Jumping album is great - all tracks are amazingly solid and there's a nice flow throughout the entire thing. album-wise, this might just be the thing for kara.

as for the korean version of the jumping, i havent got used to it yet, so i'll say it's "so-so" for now :)

and the mv?? OMO I MUST SAY I FEEL SO CHEATED. where's the storyline? and seungyeon crying? omg dsp u misled all of us :crying:

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

I got excited at first, because I paused at the first scene(yah different scene!)...then I got disappointed after that=_______=

But its okay cause I'll trust KARA to bring their charisma to the stage! Now I can't wait for the lives :DD

-edit-

now after listening to the other songs xD, I love the album!

I'm thinking maybe the other songs might steal the spotlight (just like Mister)

Edited by hgnjhs

lol when i was watching the mv awhile ago,and they did a close up of ham,and she look a little bit sad,i thought she was gonna cry at that moment xD and after,i would be hella confused lol

the album is DAEBAK!!

i love burn,binks and love is : D

am i the only one who feels like its an anime song,like those for little kids,when listening to with?xD its cute.

and omgomgomgomg jing and ham(i think she's the one who's rapping at 2:33-2:40,right?!is she??lol ham and jings voice sounds kinda the same sometimes,so i really dont know now D:) rapped!!!lol and heres the video so you'll know what im talking bout.

jumping korean is awesome too,its sound weird tho,i dont mean 'weird' as in because its been translated to korean.lol its weird cause idk...the words?lol maybe its just me.

Edited by xxoo

maybe DSP didnt think that MV is actually an important thing..

i really really disappointed after i watched the MV, well the first 5 second i thought that its a different MV, with a storyline maybe..? or with SeungYeon's crying scene as they said before, where is it cause all i can see Ham's dancing and jumping..!

but seriously? almost all the part is the same as Jap ver MV..duh! it's like they (DSP) didnt really make a serious effort for this MV.. OK lets just copy them since its a big hit in Japan..come on guys, be more serious!!

its not that i dont like the MV, i like it, but i do think that u guys can do better...woulda..shoulda..coulda..!!

oh and by the way..the cheerleaders costume Jumping MV is way better than Korean MV imho.. :crying:

and for the album..i love it!!

i like Love Is the most..Binks, Jumping, Burn, With, were also great great song..i think its gonna be a GREAT comeback for KARA..

KARA Jjang!!!

I'm very impress with this album as a whole. The cohesiveness of the album brings it to another level. This is definitely a new and upgraded version of the group, you can really see the growth in the girls both musically and personally. Like many others, I do prefer the Japanese version of Jumping better, it's either because it was the first version I heard or because it had more of a context lyrically than what I hear from the Korean version. Though the video didn't live up to the promise of what DSP had intended, I still prefer the Korean version over the Japanese version, and who knows maybe DSP will surprise us and release a storyline version of the video as well. This could easily be a promotional strategy, the girls aren't planning to make a stage comeback soon so DSP could be easily waiting for that time to release it to hype up the comeback performances. One can only hope right? I'm so glad that the girls and DSP continued the image of Lupin and press forward and didn't revert back to the cutesy image like a certain other girl group did, it's like they are showing the growth of the girls as what normal girls would go through, they mature. I have to say, I love their new logo, very Europop inspired, it seems that everything from the album, to the logo, to the image, are cohesive as one. Very well done DSP and of course Kara. As a whole package, this is their best yet. But I do think Lupin and/or Mister was definitely the song(s) that defined them.

@unknownidiot

Like many others, I do prefer the Japanese version of Jumping better, it's either because it was the first version I heard or because it had more of a context lyrically than what I hear from the Korean version.

lol maybe because Jap version was the first one we all listen to, so yeah the korean version is a bit differ, but still a great song..

and who knows maybe DSP will surprise us and release a storyline version of the video as well. This could easily be a promotional strategy, the girls aren't planning to make a stage comeback soon so DSP could be easily waiting for that time to release it to hype up the comeback performances

come to think of it..maybe u're right, or at least i do hope so..but if its not, well it is a bit disappointing..

But I do think Lupin and/or Mister was definitely the song(s) that defined them.

true..but then again maybe its the thing that they want to get rid of..i mean, they dont want ppl to remember them as 1 hit wonder group(or at least i dont want to) like "do you know KARA?" "oh the girls who do a butt dance"..no, they want ppl to remember them as a really good girlgroup, who grew up well each year..and i believe they will succeed with this album..a whole new concept, a brand new KARA..

and who knows maybe DSP will surprise us and release a storyline version of the video as well. This could easily be a promotional strategy, the girls aren't planning to make a stage comeback soon so DSP could be easily waiting for that time to release it to hype up the comeback performances

nah, i won't give a sh :whistling: t about "DSP might come with another MV" again, they taught me SO WELL not to have a high expectation. lol :whistling:

let it flow and just forget it, let's move to oricon thingy now.. :rolleyes:

Being a long suffering fan of SS501this is just as I expected for the MV to turn out [still waiting for the day they will surprise us with an awesome one.] One good thing about DSP though is they do produce awesome albums consistently for their artists . Jumping sounds weird for me though it still catchy all the other songs are great. Burn just took me back to KARA4 days and still have no idea what Binks means! Looking forward to Live comebacks........

Edited by graszny

Kor-ver Jumping digital download on melon.com chart is really bad, wish it could turn well after KARA's comeback performance.

:sweatdrop:

Ah, they were at #7 a few hours ago, but now they've dropped out of the Top 10. Well, that's unfortunate. :(

Truthfully speaking, I don't Jumping to replicate Lupin's success, just because the promotional activities this round just aren't as focused on Korea. Hopefully the tide will turn once the Japanese promotions finish, though.

Jumping is doing really well on mnet though...its #2 in the ranking chart! Here's the link MNET CHART :D

I am hoping once Kara starts promoting the song and do more variety shows the mini album will sell well!!! I'm still hoping DSP has something to make a bigger impact. I'm still hoping for the storyline MV. SIGH at least hope they will release it soon >.<

Edited by yoomster

Considering they are focusing all their efforts in Japan now, I think reactions in Korea may not be that hot now. In addition, so many good singles have been released recently. However, I think this album will continue to sell well over a longer period of time as more time is needed to get people to preview the songs.

Songs wise, I feel it is a progression from the past. As many have mentioned, they certainly do not want to be known as a one hit wonder. Hence, they have to take some risks and I think this is a fairly good hit musically and styling wise. But personally, I am more happy that they are able to take on different images confidently.

The MV was actually not too bad for me,and I think its one of the better efforts thus far by DSP. Honestly, there is a lot of difference when you watch in HD, you can see that the costumes and makeup are actually quite intricate.

So today, will be watching out for oricon. Hope something good happens.

could u explain the chart?

cause i see Jumping with gold medal..then #1 after that #2 Jumping again..

well anyway its good to know they're on the top chart..lets hope it still is for the upcoming weeks (or months) :rolleyes:

i just read how to raise up rank at music chart. Go to Soribada site.ONLINE LISTENING plays a huge part in winning the mutizen. As only SORIBADA count in OVERSEAS ID,

others chart needs Korean ID or may block overseas IP address

so we can just focus on this site first!! :D

edit: Do not listen trial song on Soribada more than 11 times a day. This will minus A LOT of points.

credit : forever_shinee

Edited by foreverKARA

i just read how to raise up rank at music chart. Go to Soribada site.ONLINE LISTENING plays a huge part in winning the mutizen. As only SORIBADA count in OVERSEAS ID,

others chart needs Korean ID or may block overseas IP address

so we can just focus on this site first!! :D

edit: Do not listen trial song on Soribada more than 11 times a day. This will minus A LOT of points.

credit : forever_shinee

:sweatdrop: Please don't do that.