[2010.11.17] Korean 4th Mini Album [Jumping]

red4summer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I am glad that the girls are back, I just find the album art to be incoherent with their songs lol.. Just my honest opinion I guess. Nonetheless I love all the songs especially Love Is and Jumping (Even though the korean lyric sounds repetitive and weird to listen to~ Might need to wait for the lyric to be available so that I can dig into it!)

I am hoping that the songwriter will focus more on making a full Korean song, coz KARA's voice sounds the best when they are singing in Korean for sure~

All the best to KARA!

Ohhh I think the let down mv was a factor in pulling down the sales. If they have another mv reserved for this song I think they should release it now. But I guess dsp isn't counting in jumping mini to place like lupin. They had very poor marketing strategies. But I hope that the girls could bounce back. It's a waste of effort knowing that they could have placed higher in the charts but didnt because of poor marketing -_- dsp needs to get it together for kara, after all they are the ones making so much money for them. Kara is a very good investment. I hope they could just see that.

At first, I was disappointed that the Korean MV doesn't have Seungyeon's crying scene.. :(

But then, after listening to the whole album.. IT IS <3 <3 <3!!! I love 'Love Is' and 'Binks'!!!! :eyelove:

Certainly not disappointing as a mini album!!! :thumbup1:

I love the new mini album, the songs are all good and not as cute compared to some of their songs lol I love Burn and Love is the most, but the rest are so good too, though there's no ballad song :(

For their comeback, I hope they perform Burn, I like how it sounds a bit different :D I hope they sell a lot in Korea cos this album is worth buying, I love it :D

Happy that they're doing well on the digital sales :D

AKP article about Kara's Jumping album..

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/karas-korean-jumping-mini-album-is-out

guess what so special about it?

1000++ COMMENTS!!

huhu..we can see how dedicated the kamilia about bringing up Kara to the trending list~~

the song is not doing great on the charts, sadly.

and it's not doing great in japan either.

Releasing a korean version of a japanese song is a big RISK - either you love or hate it. Since it's not so "new" anymore (i'm sure korean fans already heard and saw the MV for jumping) There's also not enough hype given by DSP so I don't think this song will perform that high. I wish that another song became the title song. I honestly don't like Jumping in Korean - I can't listen to it (I don't know why), the rest of the songs in the album are great, I think this is their best album like I said before.

But in Japan, I think Jumping is doing good.

Edited by KaraNice

ahh so late to the thread, but i was too busy commenting on AKP! lol! i love this album and all the songs, especially BURN. the girls have really improved with their harmonization and i just hope they have a chance to showcase it live. i really hope they will perform BURN with their comeback either with some interesting choreo which I've imagined or just purely focusing on their vocals like with I am (ing), Lonely and their cover of Road (Gil).

about the song not doing so well in Japan, it could be because of their upcoming release of Girl's Talk which may generate far more interest since it is a full album and ppl need to budget, so its understandable. for the korea rankings, could it be because kamilias are waiting for kara's comeback week to make a huge effort (like when DSP released Lupin on an awkward date) in order to have all sales counted and bring our girls to an award on the three big music shows?

i have to agree that this might not do as well as Lupin in terms of awards because they are promoting in many places, but I hope this will showcase Kara's talents and really establish Kara's name. Like Mister, because of a decision in the title song and also a clash with big names, they never won any awards for it, but, it really launched Kara's success. I think musically, this album can succeed in showcasing kara's talents and growing the fanbase. Have heart Kamilia! Kara will do well. We'll be with our girls all the way!

I think we should be more positive about this comeback b/c I feel like as album as a whole this album showcased Kara's growth and how much they improved vocally. I think DSP also doesn't want Kara to be known just for Mister and Lupin. I think they want Kara to be able to showcase the variety of talents and show their growth as artists. I think Kamilia is waiting for Kara to make a comeback on the music shows in Korea to help them win b/c on Kara-t I can see how united they are and a lot of the fans are saying they will help Kara achieve success and win awards :D

Also, Kara's jumping is consistently going up in the charts of various music portals and its order number one on mnet :D I think we should be more positive b/c I especially love the side tracks of this album. I really love Love Is and Burn. I'm starting to really like With and Binks as well. I think after listening to jumping in korean couple times I love it. I think I was just too use to the Japanese one in the beginning b/c I've been listening to the Japanese version.

Why many negative/SAD comments ? aigoo..

[Japan] KARA has been releasing with BIG JAPANESE groups like ARASHI,PERFUME ecc ecc, with a BRAND NEW SONG ( not like others ).. it's a risk they took and debuting AGAIN at #5 oricon charts I think it's a big achievent too..

[Korea] LACK of promotions, as always our beloved company lacks in promotions.. and well girls are not performing or doing anything.. they're just filming some shows.. and we all know how in Korea you have to do some kind of stuff right ? though I still heard that Jumping is rocking in some charts..

Please be more happy for our girls.. They worked hard for a great 4th mini-album, whatever others and charts will say.. KARA is still the best for KAMILIA right ? yeeeehhh XD

Let's JUMP higher =D

At this rate, KARA will definitely win something! I am positive they will, because the songs in this album are just too cuuuute!! I can listen to them forever! ^^ I'm probably the only one who likes "With" the most? Haha ^^ Sha la la la la~ KARA will "jump" to the top ~

i agree..all the song in this mini album are great, easy to listen, pretty catchy, i believe they will achieve something BIG this year (album of the year maybe?)..but as i said here somewhere before, i dont want Jumping is the only one that get all the attention, like Lupin did. in Lupin, They seem to forget to promote the other song as well.. cause Lupin was such a big hit..i really wish DSP could put an effort to promote other song in this 4th mini album as well as Jumping in Japan..

and NO you're not the only who likes With the most..Hahaha..sorry to disappoint you :)) i like With and Love Is the most :))

KARA Jjang!! keep your finger crossed everyone..its just the first day of KARA and Kamilia best day ahead..

the song is not doing great on the charts, sadly.

and it's not doing great in japan either.

last i heard KARA is really doing well in Japan. First day release, according to tower info, they were 3rd overall in sales behind arashi and perfume. However, KARA ranked at #1(version A ) and (version B ) in online sales. They have a lot of international fan support. :thumbup:

Edited by elisac0