[2010.11.17] Korean 4th Mini Album [Jumping]

red4summer

thanks for the teaser on their mucore comeback! EXCITING! i did laugh for a second thinking, so...DSP went from monochromatic black and white to oober colorful? still yay! does the song mean that Kara will be using that as the comeback special? aww i like it, but i really wanted burn too! oh well, i already feel blessed that they're coming back so it's okay!!!!

about the outfit, i think they can just wear a tank top inside. it'll still look good. Ham did that at the song fest mwith their white outfit! although i'm looking forward to her wearing that cute puffy skirt! and gyul is good to go with her outfit!

AHHHH! just saw that gyuri has on rainbow tights! hahaha i love it! but they need to give nicole a tube top or some top other than that...ahh don't want antis or music programs going crazy.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Love Is" has such a beach-y feel, especially with Nicole's bikini and all, but it's winter!? Anyway, I love the colourful outfits ^^

I wonder if appearing on music programs in Korea will boost Jumping's sales, like in Music Station. Maybe Music Core can raise awareness, so people who haven't heard of their comeback yet (o.O) can buy their album and boost next week's sales, resulting in wins for Kara?

Ah, what am I blabbering about; I must be too excited for their long awaited comeback!!! ^^

I can't wait to see music core, I love the song love is, so I was happy that they chose that song for their opening song. But I also love Burn to so I would of been happy if the girls choice burn or love is. i think KARA colorful clothers is for love is, but for jumping, I think since they can't wear their jumping outfit(which i think is so stupid), they would wear something that similies . I think that they would still wear something black and white to fit the theme of jumping. I can't wait to see it, it been so long since they would on a korean music show. Also if they are going to be on music core, I would think that minho and onew would be presented them, so some interaction please

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

YES. Jing. Love Is. Live. Rap. Jing. OMG. AWESOME.

Aaahhh I can't wait for their MuBank comeback! I better hear those fanchants loud and clear!

I hope Jumping wins a mutizen. Come on K-Kamilias! Make it happen! We international Kamilias are counting on you...

The whole "ban Jumping's outfits" is simply ridiculous. But I find it funny at the same time xD

hmm.. why wait for friday while mbc mucore is on sat? so we're going to see 2 comeback performances in contrast coloring in both monochrome & colour concepts. it has to be come with some unexpectations and surprises, for the long wait will end soon. :)

hmm.. why wait for friday while mbc mucore is on sat?

Mucore is saturday in Korea.. but i live in a different timezone tsk tsk the U.S. so it's Friday for me.

I so wanna hear Jing rap.. i think this comeback is gonna be epic.. i bet K-Kamilias are hella excited to see the girls rock the stage once again.

hope she won't get bashed

usually concept photoshoot isn't reused in performances, anyway if the innocent belly buttons are ridiculously portraited as inappropriate, then surely this will fail too.

it's good that KARA has performed Jumping in Japan for a few times now

can be bad too, depending on how non-fans see it.

Lmao! Well, that can't be allowed, surely that breaks the other new broadcast rule about exposing too much cleavage? Throwing a see-through top over the bikini doesn't make it less revealing as you can still see everything :lol: I'm sure they'll force her to change it. Stupid rules. Sigh.

Oh well, looking forward to the comeback anyway! Enjoying their jp perfs of Jumping so far <3

OMG I'm so excited they are coming back in Korea :D Does anyone know if they are coming back on the other music stations? I'm liking the color outfits for Love Is and it's one of my favorite songs on the album :D

I don't think Nicole's going to be wearing that top especially with the new rules and plus I don't want her to be criticized by the public and anti fans.

hmmm...maybe for the Korean comeback the girls are going to be wearing their black and white outfits???

Edited by yoomster

Yeah hopefully Cole doesn't wear that. Not that I dislike it. It's a bit too risky wearing those kinds of outfit cause of all the possible comments regarding it. Banning Jumping's outfits was ridiculous enough, I don't want to hear another comment from the netizens about "revealing clothing" and all that crap. I'm tired of it.

Can't wait for Jumping and Love Is!!! Ahhh we all seem to be excited about baby Jing rapping, no? Well we're all excited for everything :D

I hope to see awesome performances from our girls :)

Kara fighting!

if belly button is deemed to be sexually suggestive, then will the use of band-aid (named censored) to cover it works? i mean the ban should be more persuasive in words rather than the "exposed waist". why can't they be bold or direct in their statements?

ok enough of my rants.

yeah i don't get why they banned the jumping outfit because of the belly button. Hello then why didn't you banned mister outfit, you saw their belly button to, so why now. But yeah i don't want nicole to wear that outfit, it not that I hate it, it just to risky wear that. Plus it not the right season to wear that. I know nicole would rock in that outfit, but i don't want you draw attention, and get anti fans because of your outfit. I think they should wear the white outfit, i see nothing wrong with that outfit. Plus they all look good in it. Can't wait to see music core, plus baby jing rapping

am i the only who didn't really like their costume for Love Is?

i love Love Is, as a matter of fact, i like it most in this 4th mini album.. <_< maybe because i was imagining their costume would be sth like what they wear in 2me MV..yes...TShirts and jeans :rolleyes:

..but this...uuhhh idk...like a crayon box? :wacko:

they still look stunning though!!