[2010.11.17] Korean 4th Mini Album [Jumping]

red4summer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry random question...who rapped in "Love Is"? Ive been hearing people say its Jiyoung but just recently i read the album info in Yesasia and they gave credit to Seungyeon. Does it show on the album who did the rap part?

Jiyoung raps the first verse, but Seungyeon does the second rap section.

Edited by goddessfollower

hope that new outfits will be more daebak than the original!! :whistling: :whistling:

so its gonna be burn and jumping???can't they comeback with 3 songs like 2ne1 did??keke~~

i really love to see them perform love is..

whatever!as long as they comeback with AWARDS!!

sones give others a chance to get an award too!!dont be too greedy!!keke~

If you look at the pattern of wins starting from Lupin Promotion it's pretty clear that the Triple Crown Rule is implemented. but i'm still doubtful tho since theres no official news about the change.

i think it's still consider a a Triple Crown since all 3 songs are promoted at the same time.

Inki is only a week late. Inki is actually quite known for being a week late in their Point System which is weird.

2NE1 won 4 weeks in a row on Inkigayo with "Can't Nobody" and "Go Away". They had 3 songs on Take 7 so the triple crown rule only applies to one song.

Anyways, looks like it's actually going to be Huh Gak vs. SNSD this week on Music Bank. Damn I totally underestimated his digital sales. I don't even know who's going to be the top two contenders for next week anymore.

hope that new outfits will be more daebak than the original!! :whistling: :whistling:

so its gonna be burn and jumping???can't they comeback with 3 songs like 2ne1 did??keke~~

i really love to see them perform love is..

whatever!as long as they comeback with AWARDS!!

sones give others a chance to get an award too!!dont be too greedy!!keke~

As much as I want them to perform 3 songs, it's definitely not a good idea. 2NE1/YGE got so much crap for it and the girls don't need unnecessary drama. :x I'll be satisfied if they perform "Burn" on Inkigayo and "Love Is" on Music Core. Btw, why aren't the girls going to be on Music Bank again?

im guessing becuz of their promotion for this album they wont attend MAMA awards this year??

:whistling:

Nate news says that KARA will not be present at MAMA, melon-award and FNS-music-festival because of busy schedule.

DSP says KARA got invitation from FNS-music-festival but could not be there because of having to focus more on domestic activity. :sweatdrop:

omg guys, don't be stubborn.

music bank has the triple crown rule now.

this was Super Junior's 3rd win for Bonamana:

And in the next week they dissappeared from the chart:

why? because they had already won their triple crown.

have you actually seen anyone winning more than 3 times after may?

Music bank has no triple crown rule. If KARA can not beat SNSD in next week, SNSD will be the one who get 4 wins in recent days.

DSP says KARA got invitation from FNS-music-festival but could not be there because of having to focus more on domestic activity. :sweatdrop:

Omg whaaaaaaaaaaat? Is this definitely true? Because if it is.........DSP wae you like this?? FNS Kayosai is a pretty prestigious annual music festival and sooooooo many big artists go! Why DSP, WHY?