[2010.11.17] Korean 4th Mini Album [Jumping]

red4summer

OMG! I love Burn so much, it's my favorite song in the album and I love it even more now after watching the performance. Love the energy, they enjoyed performing the song and those hoodies are so nice, I love the outfit and their vocals have improved so much. And Jumping is great too, the girls did so well, and the new steps in the choreo is an added bonus. Love this comeback stage so much, I seriously can't stop spazzing hahahhaha and to think that they keep on getting better the more they perform, and this comeback is awesome already XD

I love everything about this comeback and can't wait to see the performances tomorrow :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epic comeback! Their charisma and energy almost burned my itouch lol :)) dsp didn't disappoint! At first I was like it's just a Korean version of what I saw like 10000x but omg. It was really better than the japanese promo! They were more charismatic and energetic. I loved every single moment of their comeback stage!

I think it was cute how hara got a little excited during the first part of burn.

The costumes rocked. The choreography rocked. The girls' vocals were stronger. The stage design by mbc needed a little more something special that defines the girls concept. But everything was epic. I cant even get over it! I keep on playing it!

I just noticed that the dance move when during the "jumping jumping jumping up" verse in the Korean version is different than the Japanese version. in the Japan ver they do the knee bend move, in Korean ver they do the running move lol

even in the Korean MV they did the knee bend.. why suddenly in the live performance they changed to a running move??

anyone else noticed?

Edited by k1s3k1

the familiar fanchants are back, pardon me my jpop friends, these are the real musical stage performances for me. right in front on their national tv, sales matter but returning to root is the most important. kara grows up here, they are home.

"tickle me" please, is this for real? comeback has arrived? can't wait, a string of stage performances to follow.

now who gonna get the credit for the outfits & tuning of jumping choreography? the outfits due to the korea broadcasting standards & the choreography goes to the dance instructor(s) pulled from dark street.

awesome comeback.. love the song burn so much...

they really enjoyed alot when they perform burn, and can saw them smiling so happily...

so they change abit of the dance move for jumping. so they want the dance to be abit different from the japanese ver?

i love this comeback..

the comeback was so awesome!!!!! i may have to change my name from lalalalahey to nanananagetyohandsup! JUMPING is AWESOME!!!! BURN is DAEBAKKKK!!! So charismatic! For a while, I was thinking, well, even if they don't get any awards, it's okay, Kamilia will still support them, but seeing their performances, it would be a shame if Kara does not get an encore stage and to perform it again again! I'll buy another copy in support!!!

DSP, please also promote BURN, it's too great a performance to not be performed over and over again. The "Get ya get ya get ya" part is too catchy and endearing!

I hope and really do believe the actual comeback will help boost sales in the mini album!

Btw, I think the stylists did great with giving us different styles in both stages! Nicole's bangs and Ham's wig. I thought Ham was Cole at the beginning of Jumping before we could see their faces!

^ I'm really sorry guys, but I don't like Ham's new haircut at all. >.<

Nevertheless, those were awesome performances! I love the energetic and fun vibe from BURN and those Jumping costumes totally rock! A pity they didn't do the "Bird Dance" though; it might become a hit in Korea too, just like Mister... I feel so happy seeing KARA on stage again after so long ^^ Can't wait for the next one!

Too bad I couldn't be a part of history and watch the first comeback for me as a Kamilia live.

But OMG forget all that now, the comeback was AMAZING.

Jing was so nervous about the comeback but she reaaally reaaally did great. Everyone did awesome.

Burn performance was great... Kara4... ahhh awesome awesome. Hammie's long hair + hoodie = daaaeeebaaak.

Jumping was also great! The outfit didn't turn out bad. I'm not so butt-hurt over Hammie's really short hair now since there was something about it in Jumping perf that made everything seem beautiful and great. Maybe the stage and the quality is just different from the ones in Japan lol. The fanchants! Woohoo!

These performances were really good. Shows the hardwork our girls put into their work. It makes me so happy and proud as a Kamilia :crying:

Can't wait for the Inki comeback! I wanted to hear Love Is though........................................

And I know winning isn't what matters the most but it's not such a sin for us to want them to win.

Kara and Kamilia fighting! And DSP!

I thought the burn outfits were really cute, and I don't get all the hating on Seungyeon's hair, I think it looks nice on her. :) I'm glad the silly costume rules didn't ruin the comeback, the new outfits were still cool and fit the concept. Looking forward to more perfs! <3 Thankyou for the caps, especially this HaJing one, that made me laugh! http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5050/jumpinga.jpg <3

Just caught KARA's comeback performances and loved both of them! I adored the hip hop image that they went with for Burn, it was cute & fresh without being overly hardcore hip hop. I was also surprised so see that they had backup dancers for this number, and unlike most YouTubers' comments I was in favor of this decision. I felt that it was a nice change from their previous performances and contributed to the whole hip hop "scene". It was great to see that they were smiling so much and enjoying themselves, they seemed very relaxed.

Then there was Jumping :DLOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!!! I thought they killed it with this performance!! They looked mature and sexy, while at the same time abiding the stupid ban about their belly showing outfits being too revealing. They rocked those high waisted shorts, it was complimented well with the abstract shirt and over the knee boots.

I also noticed that the choreography was different, did anyone else notice this? I personally liked it and think it's better suited for stage performances than the MV version. I read some of the YouTube comments and a lot of them thought that this was the Korean version of the dance but that's not right, is it? I thought that the choreography for Jumping in both MV versions were just mirror images of each other. Maybe they changed it entirely because they kept getting confused since they are doing promotions for both Korea and Japan at the same time?

Edited by BabyGirl

^Whoah where did you get that? I really love Ham's long hair. I've been missing it nowadays.

The red-white striped hoodie is a great outfit for our girls.

Hara looked so hip with the cap on :PThough for a second I thought she was Hyunah with the hair and all... :sweatdrop:

I can't wait for Inki comeback.

The comeback stage today triggers memories about their Revolution comeback on MuBank last year, with the first song delivering hip-hop vibe and then a fierce sexy title track following up!! :D I was so satisfied, they rocked the stage with confidence, energy & charisma (esp life is so good when Ham's new haircut was styled again HAHAHA) Knowing that our girls always step up high level from perf to perf but this one is already so good, making me TERRIBLY excited for comeback stage tomorrow!! :D

///

Yes Burn did remind us of that KARA4 perf on Inki in 2007, similar outfit pattern, the hip hop style & how they showed off girl power - BREAK IT felt like brought back to life~!

Okay, after watching more I'm almost adjusting and coming to my senses.

When was the last time Gyuri had straight hair like this? Maybe I haven't paid attention, but I can't remember.

I think Seungyeon was the best this performance. She had a little extra power in all her movements and singing. I think she missed the Kamilia in Korea.

*covers Twinkie's ears* Jing is extremely beautiful. She is growing up so prettily and has been bringing the hotness these days. I mean, WOW.

the comeback stages were too awesome!! had so much energy while performing. :thumbup:

Burn: love their Where's Waldo shirts! ham with her long hair! plus i noticed it had 5 on it. represents the BEST NI*CUF FIVE!! ;)

Jumping: cannot stop watching this!! the girls are just... :eyelove: . as for ham's hair, i thin it looked better here than the music station one. they styled it better here(music core). and the outfits i like too :D

omg, at first i wanted jumping and love is. but after seeing burn, reminds me of the good old days! so happy they're promoting this song too! even if its just for a little bit. they did something to seungyeon's hair for jumping, it doesn't look as short. it looks ..wow. good! i like it :) jiyoung's hair was all funk for burn. hara was soo cute with the bangs! nicole! she did well on her high notes. and gyuri..! idk, she was the one i was staring at the most during burn lol. for their next comeback stage, i kind of hope they do something else to her hair for jumping. but wow! this comeback is my favorite so far!! :D before i really liked wanna&mister. but jumping&burn!! YESS! <3

kay, i'm done. lol. kara jjang!! :D

yeah I watch when they did burn, it just reinder me of the gơod old days of KARA4. They look really good, but for some reason when they end Burn and they were posing it look like nicole was so hip hop she was whole her hand like hip hop style. I just though wow this is like nicole element, if they had harder chore I think see them đance more hip hop I would so be thinking this is the style nicole need to do. But also I think it like gyuri was back in her KARA4 days to. Plus I think if they stronger chore, it would look better, and I would think gyuri, seungyeon, and nicole would be transfomration back to their KARA4 days. Jumping was good to, I like how they change the choreographer. It was much stronger, their vocal were really great, since I think they are more releaxing and comfortable sing in korean. I didn't really like the outfit to much, i like the other outfit for jumping. I wondering if they think of name KARA dance move, since we had the butt đance, emergency exit dance, is a jumping move going to be name.Seungyeon hair in jumping look like nicole hair, I thought she was nicole for a second.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

I noticed the new dance moves too, I think it's a good thing that they changed it. Honestly.. I thought while watching the MV that the moves in the chorus for 'Jumping Jumping Jumping up!' were quite.. childish? It looked too cute, whereas the new choreography for the stage performance seemed more charismatic and powerful, it fitted the theme and the feel of the song better.

edit- yeah I think you're right, they used the same dance moves in both MVs and then changed the choreography for the stage perf.

Agree with all of your comments on Burn, that performance made me love the song a whole lot more, there was such a feelgood atmosphere and the girls seemed to be really enjoying themselves :) I thought vocals were particularly good here, too. Can't wait for more performances! <3

Edited by Becca