[2010.11.17] Korean 4th Mini Album [Jumping]

red4summer

What?? So not only M Countdown but MuBank too?

Dang, I wonder what's going on? A lot of things are going to be affected...

Hopefully they don't cancel MuCore and Inki too. I hope to see our girls performing live.

There won't be a lot of performances because of the "3 week promotions" decision.

Is it because of the recent incident with NKorea? Dang, a heck of a lot of things are going to change if things don't end up so well. I remember the Cheonan incident and how broadcast stations stopped playing new episodes of shows for weeks. Praying.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

Nope..Music Bank was cancelled because of the airing of Asian Game..

M Countdown because of MAMA~~

not sure whether there will be Inki or Music Core..

if I'm not mistaken Music Core will also be cancelled because of Asian Game..

v

@raden

they will re-run last week episode I guess ^^

Edited by hype8750

Regardless, Mubank will give out the award for the show missed this week (I think).

Meanwhile...

tumblr_lcffpk21cX1qca69uo1_500.jpg

YESHHHH. Number one album for da week according to Gaon, which is the most comprehensive/official chart in Korea. Jumping's also sitting at 3 for singles ranking too :P

^

not sure whether there will be Inki or Music Core..

if I'm not mistaken Music Core will also be cancelled because of Asian Game..

aaaahh...i see...

thanks for clearing things up :matrix:

:ahh: i'm so mad because everything is about to be cancelled >_<

yep..if i remember correctly, both Music Core and Music Bank will be cancelled because the asian games thing..

while SBS still considering whether to broadcast inkigayo or not, it's depend on the situation..

while M!CD already announced to be cancelled..but we can KARA perform jumping for M!Super Concert at the early december..

anyway, sorry if this offending..

yep,it's too bad that there was an incident on lupin promotion, and now there are another one right on the start of jumping promotion..

but before we complaining, get mad,or else.. remember, we talked about the possibilities of WAR..

which means, rather than praying for music show to not be cancelled, we should be praying for peace of korea..

not only for south korea just because they have KARA, but for both country..

if war broke out, it's not only about music shows, but it's about humans' life at stake..anything can happen to every single person there..so let's all of us praying for KOREA :) and of course for KARA and every1 we know and care about to be safe :)

korea is supposed to be one country..its sad what's happening there..

let's hope and pray that both countries will come to their senses and end this chaos..

anyways i searched mubank's schedule and it says there'll be mubank for tomorrow..

here's the link, http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/schedule/weekly_schedule.html

not sure if its updated..hope it is..

^

Ah lol I see. Thanks for the info :D

Still not liking the fact that shows had to be canceled...

Whatever the future cases may be, hopefully things turn out well.

Heck, I've been praying and praying for peace in both Koreas. And of course, everyone's safety including our girls. All of this don't matter compared to the conflict that's arising. Our girls' safety (well everybody's safety) and health are more important. Praying that everything turns out fine.

Anyways, that Gaon chart looks very promising! I'm really hoping to see Jumping at least snag a win.

Jumping!Fighting!

^

no matter how i love to see kara back on music show but asian game (where their nation is involved) should be prioritized over entertainment. just pray that their north neighbouring country is not doing anything dumb to provoke disturbance to world peace.

& no, i don't see kara winning any awards this week. remember lupin & as always, it's hard in first week of comeback.

The music bank is canceled? The situation there in Korea is very tense now. Peace is more important ,entertainment and celebrations would have to be put on hold for the moment. Both Koreas have to get to a table and talk things out. This is really an important thing as if this further escalate to worse it would affect everybody in the world including you. It would affect the money in your pockets or it would bring the war to you. The good thing is the groups and musicians could take a break for now.

Back to Kara now. Have any of you check the lyrics for the album? I was shocked :w00t: to find Hara and Ji Young rapping in the song "Love is" which is by far my most favourite song. At first I thought it was Nicole that was singing the rap. After looking at the lyrics and listening again I am very surprised. Good job :thumbup: to the composer and Dsp giving such an interesting twist. I really hope that Ji Young and Hara rap in the future. Their voice was absolutely beautiful in this touching song. "Love is" just kept repeating the words about "love" and "for you". So touching that it could make me cry. Anyone have a translation for the meaning? I would love to know. :)

Ah I hope our girls' promotions aren't too affected by whatever is going on. Or whatever might happen.

It's a good thing they'll still have a winner for this week, even though they aren't broadcasting.

I wish to see our girls at least win this week if not, next week.

It's only a 3-week promotion, is it not?

Let's go Kamilias!

Inkigayo is apparently still on for the 28th, and Kara is of course performing! Kpopflash is streaming it, and I would also offer up backup SBS streaming sites but none of mine are working at all...fml.

But hey, that's one show we can catch this week :D

Kara's not doing well on Melon x_x They are below older releases. I still want Kara's triple crown for Inki but it looks like it won't happen for Jumping >_< Korean promotions messed up :( And no music bank comeback either >_<

Can't wait for Inki comeback though ^^

For this 4th mini abum, I think we should not have too big expectations

But we must keep faith in KARA and Kamilia because they deserve it so much

Even if KARA can't win any awards for Jumping, I won't be too sad

Because the most important is to see the girls back and perform on stage

And if it happens that they win something, it will just be a bonus !

Edited by Solin

I don't think anyone expected a lot at all from this comeback...From the beginning, it was overshadowed by their japanese promotions. From sales, chart rankings ---- it's not good even to compare with LUPIN. However, KARA's performances and charisma on stage improved so much! The rest of the songs in the album are great as well, it's ashame that Jumping is not doing it as a title track. I'll wait for KARA's next Korean comeback and I hope next time, they (DSP) won't recycle a Japanese song because it really won't work with the korean public.

yeah i didn't really have much hope for jumping, I thought they they should of promotion a different song. since jumping was already used in japan, why not just promtion a differrent song like burn. Since burn was on the b side of the jumping single and they don't promote that, why not just do it for the korean comeback. But I just happy that the girls are back in action, and even if they don't win anything, they give us a great show. Plus we have their show to look forward to, plus the korean festival and maybe special stages. Plus everything of KARA in japan is doing well GT is going to hit 100k in one week, so even if they don't do well with jumping in korea, they still accomplish so much.