[2010.11.17] Korean 4th Mini Album [Jumping]

red4summer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Kara is definitely not going to win on Music Bank. Their digital sales & albums sales are way too low. I'm predicting Brown Eyed Soul or Baek Jiyoung to win. Maybe SNSD depending on their broadcasting score.

I think they have a chance on winning on Inkigayo though. It's hard to really guess who's going to win because the winners tend to be random sometimes. Remember when the girls won for "Wanna"? We were all super surprised.

^

the girls themselves were surprised too, so did the fans (mixed with anxiety).

when take7 was running down, kara cheers were the loudest.

remember those tears after the announcement, during interview & encore?

it belongs to both joy & relief too.

i mean if it's going to happen, then please don't let the lovely 5 wait any longer.

about the 2 sales scores in mubank computation, i acknowledge it'll be hard because no group has won due to "audience preference + airtime" but we can only hope some collective buyings are planned & it'll be into coming week(s).

I don't think KARA could win Music Bank because their digital sales are not doing well and their album sales don't do better. The only points they could get would be performance and audience preference, but even so I don't think Kamilia are big enough even if SNSD isn't around anymore. To be honest, I don't even have faith in next mutizen lol. T-ara have big chance to win it with their good digital score !

I understand that we all want to see our girls win something but we have to be prepared to accept that this time, KARA could win nothing. No matter what, our priority is to enjoy their performance and support them !

By the way...I just received my copy of Jumping Mini Album today and was so happy to finally be able to hold it.

Edited by Solin

Well i guess I'm the only one who still thinks they can win at-least one award this week even if its a long shot, i still will think they will win until they don't, enough said from me. :boss:

Never count out Kamilias, and never stop hoping. 87.gif

i don't mind if they don't win anything...i'm already happy that they made a comeback with such a lovely songs..if they do win an award(s), think it's a bonus ((:

ch010.gifFIGHTOH!!!ch010.gif

lol im not too sure about Mubank. on Tumblr i heard that BES is owning this week's album sales + digital sales (i havent confirmed this yet) but then again, my instincts keep shouting at me that Kara's gonna nail this one. so fighting and nvr lose hope!!!

lol i was hoping kara would win MCD actually but thats ok (and anyways i like t-ara too :P)

Well MCD does have a major stake in the winners.. not surprised.. and even when I say I don't care if they win an award or not.. it's a lie lol.. KARA have been working SOO hard.. and then if they aren't going to be loved by Korea.. it's kind of giving more reasons to focus on Japan activities.. just being brutally honest. Besides promos for this mini album isn't full scale so to me that means DSP isn't too focused or taking this promotion that seriously. They have only been 1 radio show and it was Gyuri's so..I'm still thinking Music Bank..

I can't say that I DON'T CARE if they don't win an award because of course I do. It's not a "OMG if they don't win I'm gonna DIE" kinda thing. Congrats to T-ara though! I'm a fan of them as well.

It is disappointing that they aren't winning so far, but hey, I'll keep my hopes up. Hopefully tomorrow is the day, as people here are saying.

M!Countdown is whatever. I expected T-ara to win simply because they're from M.net..

lol im not too sure about Mubank. on Tumblr i heard that BES is owning this week's album sales + digital sales (i havent confirmed this yet) but then again, my instincts keep shouting at me that Kara's gonna nail this one. so fighting and nvr lose hope!!!

lol i was hoping kara would win MCD actually but thats ok (and anyways i like t-ara too :P)

BES will definitely have a high score for album sales and digital sales. The only way I see Kara winning is owning them in the broadcasts score.

It's really weird the "Jumping" promotions in Korea..

I mean in Japan we saw the Girls everywhere.. even when they left it still looked like they were there..

But in Korea....

Im NOT expecting BIG promotions anymore.. since well Our Beloved company DSP is not good in it.. but at least I want PROPER promotions.. When are they going to guest on SuKiRa ? YoungStreet and other radio shows ? then more variety ecc.. ecc.. ?

Maybe the most important thing is performing and let the Fans enjoy their stages.. I mean probably our Girls are dead tired already.. So they can't do more.. well I think I have to accept it.. Health first.. Kamilia always understands..

EDIT:

KARA and KAMILIA made it happen ! We Won On MuBank today.. :jogging:

That's what happen when you work hard and never give up ! XD

:devil:

Edited by KARAddicted.01