[2010.11.17] Korean 4th Mini Album [Jumping]

red4summer

Wow, I feel so frustrated in myself. I can't believe that I thought Kara couldn't win anymore. >:( I mean how can I forget the other scores. -_- Kara also worked hard on variety shows. GAWRSH, i'm a bad kamilia :angry:

Other than my rant, I'm really relieved Kara won. I mean I don't even care if they don't win anymore awards but you know more awards would be alright too ^^ now if you excuse me, I'm gonna go kamilia rehab and remind myself why I shouldn't forget kara's hard work >:T And anyone think that this is their best perf? I mean you could totally hear them singing the chorus. You could even hear there voice get tired a bit ^^ But I don't really care, as long as they aren't using back up too much ^^;;

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's widely assumed though unofficial. since no award is given, people don't remember its statistics or recognise the "winners". it may be insignificant but it gives me satisfaction that at least jumping is not that bad.

Mcountdown next week - let's get this clean sweep taken care of and done, guys.

And awwww, they're all tearing up one by one TT

I feel like the Jumping wins are more emotional than the Lupin ones - it's not just excitement and elation, but also relief that I see in their faces. The pressure over the last few months have been enormous, and the double-promotion got its share of side-eyes, but we pulled through well on both fronts, and finally see the results on the Korean end. I don't give a damn if they win or not, but if this will lift some major weights off their shoulders, then I cannot be happier :D

They definitely deserve the win on Inkigayo tonight, if you ask me they should of won last week.

All the hardwork they have been putting in working back and forth between Korea and Japan as not been in vain.

Hoping they win Mnet and music bank to make it a clean sweep, kara fighting!

Edited by atl2006

I was gone for two days and the first think I did when I came back home was to check KARA performances. I was totally surprised when I saw on allkpop that KARA won mutizen :mellow: I didn't expect it at all lol. Then I saw that they also won Music Bank :o I feel quite bad for myself for not having faith. Now, I'm sure of one thing : to always believe in KARA and Kamilia ! I'm so happy and want to thank all Kamilias to make it become possible :thumbup:

CONGRATULATION for a second win to our never-stop-working-girls

i'm so happy today, though i can't stream on kpopflash or kbs.able for some i-don't-know-what reason

they deserved it!

a note for some ppl who thought they won't win, just trust them, believe in them with all of your heart, have faith in them..even when they don't win, do not lose your faith.

KARA Jjang!

Jumping daebak!

FIGHTOH~!!

OMGOMG I NEVER EXPECTED KARA TO WIN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! just shows how idiotic some of us can be sometimes, when we underestimate the power of our girls. i feel like crying too!! let's have a group hug~~

and with this mutizen award, i wanna see kara win next week's MCD!!! let's win all 3, yeah?? XD

i know jumping's sales are already going down but i think we still have a good chance so let's go for it!!! <3

i totally forgot abt today's inki actually, cos today i had more pressing things on my mind. after i got home i went to tumblr and saw my dash flooded with kara pics and congratz messages for them. so nxt thing i knew i checked akp and OMGTHEYWON YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. so congratz, our girls!! i've learnt that we must never ever lose faith in this best nikcuf 5. they just keep on proving us wrong. keep up the good work kara!!!

yeah they won again, I was hoping that they would win, after I saw them win on music bank. Let hope that KARA can win on mnet, for a clean sweep for the song. I don't care if the girls don't get third crowd or anything like lupin, just them win a awards is good enough. Never should doubt that KARA wouldn't win a award again. I mean they do so well in japan, it wouldn't be surprised that they do well in korea to. Just hope for high sell for this album, like in japan. I was think about all the time that KARA won, they always manage to win one award on ink, but they never win like third crown on ink. Like they have for mnet(honey), and lupin(music bank), but never ink maybe for jumping.

It looks like this time everything is more mMm meaningful ? touching ? not sure how to express it better.. it's just a feeling..

-Our Girls came back in Korea and perfom for Us.. Not wanting or expecting anything.. They just wanted to enjoy their stage with Kamilia (even if they were dead tired going back and forth)..

When they won they were really surprised. That' why tears would just come out naturally. Jumping is still well received/wanted even if it was out for a long time already and they still lack of promotions, (but that's nothing new).

Our Baby Jing I think it was also kind of affected by what's happened on MuBank.. She made a mistake.. and articles came out bla bla bla.. even comparing her with others ecc ecc ecc.. though KAMILIA supported her.. she was thankful ? touched ? btw when I saw her crying omg.. i felt like crying with her.. it must be hard for her and she's still so young..

i'm not sure about mcountdown since.. anyway its ranking system is as followed:

- 60% sales count

- 20% online voting

- 10% mnet judging

- 10% live text voting

imo, it's either t or k. (fyi, kara always wins a mcountdown.)

but if the yesterday hanteo number shared by goddessfollower is to be counted as this week, then this friday mubank is a possibility since last week jumping win has the lowest score in album sales.

actually any win from this week onwards is a bonus to me, & it looks pretty high. :)

as far as i know this is the ranking system for mnet.

mnetx.jpg

50% Sales Count

30% Online Voting

10% Mnet’s Judging

10% Live Text Voting

we still have a pretty big chance on mnet >.<

but thats why MCD is so unreliable because they can easily twist the result of the 3 categories listed.

We never know what going to happen, we just have to wish for the best for them. But it true that KARA always manage to win at least one award on mnet, I don't care if they win triple crowd just hopefully win on mnet so we can sweep the award on all the show. If KARA manage to win ink, or music bank again, I would be totally happy, and think that they defintely deserve it