[2010.11.17] Korean 4th Mini Album [Jumping]

red4summer

i love the sbs gayo daejun performance, they did so good and they were hot. I love the introduction when they came down, I also through they have to much dancers on stage, they would be good without that many dancers. But i love the performance anyway. I agree with people when they say the microphone wasn't that great. I love the dance break it was so awesome, it reinder me of like step team in high school. It make me think did nicole have anything to do with it. It was so cool, i love it. DSP need to gave a award to the person who kept come up with this dance break it so awesome. Plus the maknae stage was awesome. Every stages was like totally awesome, the KBS was hot too. i love how they did the whole mask think it was hot.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the super duper BAD MICS.. I think that KARA rocked the stage tonight.. :hihi::devil: seriously..

Their stage presence is PERFECT.. :aha::jogging: the way they appeared and owned THAT stage.. wahhhhh XD

Hara was like the PRETTiEST girl of the night.. she looked stunning.. :cheerful:

Nicole's Hotness is hard to hand.. really WOW.. :excited::hyper:

Hammie's cuteness just disappeared, she became so fierce. :giggly:

I LOVED IT.. i just loved it..

not forgetting the dance break.. :thumbup::teary:

KARA Jjang XD :jyc3::gyc6::nc6::syc2::harac3:

i'm so looking forward for the other Gayo.. hi hi hi..

You forgot to mention Gyuri xD

Yesterday performance on SBS was great ! The way they come down from the air was simply epic and I was counting the secondes while the dancers were dancing. I especially love the break dance part and think that DSP should put more dance break into KARA choregraphy in the future. My favorite was however the Maknaes stage in which our little Jiyoung was so cute lol.

Today performance on KBS was even better than yesterday ! Love how they used the concept of "Lupin" itself and how the stage was lead. The beginning and the ending with period costumes was a beautiful idea because it quite reminds France where "Lupin" comes from lol.

Now I really can't wait for the last stage of tomorow and wonder whit what concept our girls will come !

the MBC performance was awesome! (probably my favorite of the 3 :thumbup: )

everyone did extremely well! the outfits were very... different in a good way. liked how it had the glow in the dark feel. very club like

and it seemed like the stylists went all out with ham's air. hahah

nicole with her bangs in jumping :eyelove:

great way to end 2010!

Not sure where to post this, but i found a fan account of someone who went to the MBC gayo daejun ...

Credit : fibabo@twitter

Kara are so tiny omg, I can't believe it! They were really cute though. They came on stage during Beast's performance and danced along hehe

There were crazy Beast fans in the crowd so the Kara girls felt bad blocking the big screen and were trying to get out of the way :P

Nicole was so smiley and happy while waiting for the song to start, she played around with the other members a lot ^^

energywen@twitter

Nicole fancam for @melt0928. Kara n Zea change stages so we end up see Kara. Heheh Nicole dances shock n soom while waiting.

Edited by jjy

MBC Gayo Daejun performance was amazing and the outfits were so different in a good way. I think DSP is doing better and better for remix : the persons who come with all these different ideas deserve a bonus lol. Seungyeon 's hair was I like the most during the performance...but everyone were great ! However, my favorite is still yesterday version of Lupin on KBS !

I think my favorite would have to be when they were doing on MBC for lupin with the dance intro by nicole, that was so hot. Love the grow in the dark feeling it a different concept.But if it for jumping it would have to be on MBC all the girls look hot. But if you have to say from the dance break it would have to be the one on SBS that one was my favorite. I also love how the girls dance to fergie, but mostly all I heard was gyuri, seungyeon, and nicole. But mostly nicole, but still love it, wish the choreg was harder. Love all the stages, wish choreg was harder but it was fine with me

though the dance break was kinda short in mbc but i particularly prefer it because of the party-like lupin remix. i like the surprises it gave out. except gyulhara, i don't appreciate the (lupin) hairdos on hamcolejing.

sbs is close second with its unique introduction, outfits, hairstyles, longer dance break, 2 songs & of course the infamous hani bump. they looked the best here.

I'm so happy that the first comeback performance is on Music Core! I like MBC so much that's why I'm happy. :lol:

Now that the promotions are over, the festivals are up and they are able to perform again in a short time. I say that the promotions are indeed successful. They also win #1 on rankings! I'm so happy!

I JUST LOVE JUMPING!!!!

but i read at AK that they will going to japan on jan 7 so it will be small chance that they gonna have their goodbye stage this week or next week either.or maybe not any goodbye stage at all. :crying:

just bcos they're going to japan on jan 7 doesnt mean that the Jumping promotions have ended. at the very most our girls will just miss 1 music show this week.

i read new at nate 2 days ago that say kara already ended jumping promotion and will start to promote urakara and other japanese activities but not sure since i use google translation

oh really? why dont u send a tip to our News Tip Thread?

well I would of thought they would end promotion for jumping. But I guess it really true that they end it. I did read that the girls were going to travel back and forth from japan to korea. So wondering if they are really done with promotion jumping in korea, then why would they have to travel back and forth. They could just stay in japan and promote the drama. But they probably have some like variety show or something. But since promotion jumping in korea, KARA hasn't been on much variety show

According to this article, Kara has already ended their Jumping promotions in Korea.

http://www.hellokpop.com/2011/01/04/kara-finishes-jumping-in-korea-and-heads-to-japan/

Oh dang..they didn't even have proper goodbye stages =/. Oh well, the promotion for Jumping was short lived anyway since they were dual-promoting across borders. What's awesome is that we were able to win k-chart and take7 during the few weeks of promotions, so I'm happy :)

i still don't believe dsp will be foolish not to have a proper goodbye stage to their beloved fans.

it's unacceptable even though the priority is now in japan.

dsp, please don't disappoint the fans, you don't just go off without proper goodbye or statement.