[2010.11.17] Korean 4th Mini Album [Jumping]

red4summer

^ personally, 3 weeks is definitely not enough. i understand that japanese promotions are important at this stage, when sustaining kara's new popularity is crucial, but 3 weeks?? dsp's disappointing me. again. come on peeps, it doesnt hurt to delay japanese activities for a bit and have at least 4 weeks worth of local (korean) promotions.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm disappointed as well,3 weeks is really short.Personally I prefer korean activities instead of jap,'cause in Japan, you cant really watch them,i mean look at mister promotions,they just performed it like 3 or 4 times,and a short performance too.

If only 3 weeks,i dont think that dsp will really give a da*n(i mean more effort) about this mini-album.

oh well...im still praying that it'll be a good song,and good choreography.ohh and mv-with a storyline(i highly doubt it though).

Are you kidding me? Only 3 weeks?! That's almost as short as WG's 2DT's promotion time! Dude at least give them a full month >_> The Korean Kamilias have really been waiting for this ever since Lupin's period ended and you're only giving them 3 short weeks? Dude DSP this is unbelievable. I wouldn't be surprised if the girls were scheduled to comeback in mid-September but DSP screwed it up and pushed the date back to October and now the girls only get a short period of time in Korea. Great.

Still hoping for the best though. Hopefully Kara will return from Japan after a few weeks and continue to promote (but then by that time the hype will be down and they wouldn't be able to win awards as easily).

DSP is .... I can't believe it, 3 weeks??? Seriously, LUPIN was not promoted long enough, I see other bands promote the same song for 3 months and KARA gets 1 month. NOW IT'S 3 WEEKS??? WHYYYYYYYY????? I'm so disappointed! It's like DSP doesn't care anymore. Rainbow will prob end promos once KARA comes in, but rainbow will release a repack album by Oct. So KARA will only have 3 weeks??? T_T

MAKE IT AN AWESOME 3 WEEKS THEN!

Edited by KaraNice

if dsp is working hard on this mini-album after the success in lupin & mister debut, then they are bound to promote longer at least 5-6 weeks. can't imagine their plan unless they have a good reason but 3 weeks are still too short for any impact. it's a total waste of effort by slowing down after all encouraging signs. oh please don't say they aren't spending much for this comeback.

Agree totally that 3 weeks is really waayyyy too short.

If the lot of us feel really let down by this, imagine how the Korean fans who have been with them through thick and thin feel. If the reason for the short promotion period is because of Japanese promotions, they'll feel a little abandoned to be honest.

It's still far away from the Oct 1st date though, so I'm actually gonna be a little patient, and hope that it may just be minsinformation or a plan subject to change.

4 weeks left to comeback, dsp better starts releasing details on the title song soon & don't leave until week before comeback. the girls only have 3 weeks to pull over new fans, so inorder to raise the expectation & anxiety surrounding the album, it has to be started early. the pace has to be set weeks well before the official comeback. i'm so disappointed while still hoping it's not the whole truth with more surprises to be announced. i'm still clinging with hope & fate in dsp.

Only 3 weeks of promotion ? Are they really serious ?

It's a total waste of money and time !

If they don't have time to make a proper promotion

They should just wait after the second japanese single

And make KARA a real promotion of 2 months

I hope DSP will release a statement soon about this comeback

And give us more information about it

Hope it will last more than 3 weeks

I think Japan promotion will only takes few weeks like for Mister

Moreover, we just know that this second single will be for fall

But nothing about the real date...no ?

So we can still expect it for mid-november

Which will give more time for korean promotion lol.

Edited by Solin

Wow. What the heck? 3 weeks of promotion only?? Is this 100% confirmed? Aww man. I was hoping for a longer amount of time. And yes, I'm hoping that they release information soon. I personally love the anxiety. I actually can't wait to die of anxiety :P. In fact, I'm itching to know more about it now.

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

though not confirmed, if kara is attending korean chuseok festival at nyc on 9-10 oct, then wouldn't 2-3 of their music station comeback performances be affected & hence to be pre-recorded? what kind of 3 weeks domestic promotion is this?

wth?! 3 weeks?! your kidding me right?!

DSP really pisses me off when it comes to KARA's promoting skills.

Of course with the other artists but still that's not enough time.

Before you dare to send me hate mail, I'm not trying to start a fight here between KARA&Rainbow fans.

I LIKE BOTH GROUPS, okay?

Anyways, Rainbow is about to start promoting their 2nd song pretty soon, right? So could that be one of the main reasons why DSP is letting them promote for a short time?

^I really hope so! It's so rare to see DSP love nowadays )):

I also think their Korean promotion is cut short because of the upcoming Japanese single, but then again I'm not DSP. But if I were the big boss none of this conflict would be happening. Grrrr. DSP, you only have two groups right now (excluding SS501's unknown fate), how hard can it be to promote them properly? It's not like you have a million groups on hand...

yup ridiculous & kidding are the words now while getting more impatient waiting for more details.

actually what's the impact of having artists from the same company promoting at the same time? negative in divided votes? or in some other manners where i overlook? not sure but i don't see it this way as i see only positive in supporting the other (sister) group. fans of kara & rainbow should be standing shoulder to shoulder screaming after both groups. i want to see kara giving encouragement & cheering on rainbow during musical performance too. i have no doubt our girls are gracious in preferring the co-appearance arrangement. it's nice to see girls giving hugs backstage before performance. yea, dsp love during comeback, why not? :)

UMJ did a fantastic job by putting kara everywhere in japan..

but i really dun like how the cameraman focus on kara in each perf..

its like kara is being known for shaking their butts rather than singing.

and each perf its like less than 3mins, to me its not really worth it.

with regards to the 3 week promo, we all find it too short esp with the NYC festival event

BUTT, at least we get to see our girls on stage ^>^ DSP should really learn from UMJ

yup ridiculous & kidding are the words now while getting more impatient waiting for more details.

actually what's the impact of having artists from the same company promoting at the same time? negative in divided votes? or in some other manners where i overlook? not sure but i don't see it this way as i see only positive in supporting the other (sister) group. fans of kara & rainbow should be standing shoulder to shoulder screaming after both groups. i want to see kara giving encouragement & cheering on rainbow during musical performance too. i have no doubt our girls are gracious in preferring the co-appearance arrangement. it's nice to see girls giving hugs backstage before performance. yea, dsp love during comeback, why not? :)

The benefit...It's more of Rainbow benefiting lol with SM, they share fans but DSP fans are not united, it's cause DSP can't handle more than 1 group in promoting so it turns out as competition, remember that press release by DSP? the whole rainbow>kara? DSP sucks so bad ewww I hate them but I love KARA...arghhh, it's so complicated...

I have a question, what does the side bar on hanteo means? This:

untitled-2.jpg

It's not sales, I think. But research??? I really don't know. http://hanteo.com/

KARA is #1 here, I think the release of 2ME is bringing a lot of hype to KARA's comeback. It's great that they're appearing in variety shows more.

lol it doesn't matter who benefits the most but more on helping each other up. helping doesn't necessarily mean to gain something in return. :P

about the hanteo chart, have seen it during lupin promotion but can't remember now. hahah, some online download indicator perhaps?